South East Melbourne Magic Comeback!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dammit

Challenge Accepted
Mar 20, 2010
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Not sure about you guys, but I grew up absolutely adoring this team. I think it's safe to say that basketball in Australia hasn't been the same since they disbanded.

With your help, we can strive towards the rebirth of the South East Melbourne Magic!

The return of the South East Melbourne Magic is an essential key to the NBL in Melbourne. To this day our club is a very loved club by fans of the sport, no one has forgotten about it. With the support, passion and belief of 5000 people, our great Magic can live again!

A second NBL team in Melbourne? Melbourne needs a club for both new and older NBL fans. Melbourne needs a club with a proven track record. The only team that can fit this mold is the South East Melbourne Magic.

The Magic was always referred to as the glamour club for it's talent, history shows the Magic went beyond expectations, and Australia saw our Magic rising up to be the most exciting club in the history of the NBL.

To get involved or just check out what I'm talking about, head on over to:
www.facebook.com/BringBackSouthEastMelbourneMagic

#IBELIEVEINMAGIC

i use to love NBL back in the day when the Magic were invovled but honestly it aint happening. Melbourne cant sustain 2 NBL teams and lets be honest, NBL is utter garbage these days*

*may or may not be a bitter Sydney Kings fan

a kings fan living in adelaide who is also a pies fan?

If we can get 5000 likes on the facebook page then we will be able to take the next step in making this team's comeback a reality. If you care about the NBL at all, it'd be so great if you could simply give the page a like! Would truly mean a lot.

Liked the page awhile back :D

Would be great to see them back, a rivalry back in Melbourne would be good for the NBL, even though i'll admit to not enjoying the NBL for quite some time, if this were to happen i'd at least give it another go :thumbsu:

If only it still fit :p
semmbolden.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i use to love NBL back in the day when the Magic were invovled but honestly it aint happening. Melbourne cant sustain 2 NBL teams and lets be honest, NBL is utter garbage these days*

*may or may not be a bitter Sydney Kings fan

Kings and Pies? The South Australian mental health system would consider the fact you haven't been picked up and medicated yet as a failure of the system ;)

Last season of the NBL was often grisly but ... I have a lot of hope for this coming year. Stricter foul interpretations, offensive emphasis, more even talent spread and some better imports. Broadcast deal and 40 over 48 min is still screwball but they're shackled to the old deal for the timebeing.

I read a headline on realgm website about milt Newton! And had to ask myself is that the same milt Newton that was sacked and replaced by Robert rose!? Indeed it was and he is in the front office of Minnesota.

Anything to get the NBL in the media spotlight must be considered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back