Spot yourself in the crowd

Remove this Banner Ad

15cg5zl.jpg

hahahahah safe to say thats not me

its pretty cool tho

yet another weapon for stalkers haha :)

Hero.png

I aspire to be like this guy. Fairly sure he got kicked out, it was either him or another bloke just near him. Started a fight then when security came he was all cooperative, until they tried to eject him, then he tried to get one of the security guys over the rail. Quite a sight. Absolute tosser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hero.png

I aspire to be like this guy. Fairly sure he got kicked out, it was either him or another bloke just near him. Started a fight then when security came he was all cooperative, until they tried to eject him, then he tried to get one of the security guys over the rail. Quite a sight. Absolute tosser.
Saw that.... Was sitting just below... Was during the best bit of the last quarter and didn't know where to look.... Didn't want to miss someone falling over the edge.... Also saw one of the security guys drop his 2-way over the edge.... Lucky it didn't peg someone in the head.

Hero.png

Sweet, found you now. terrific photo it is too :p

I managed to spot Danny Green, Peter Matera, Phil Matera, Don Pyke, Chad Fletcher, Ryan Turnbull, Ben Cousins, Andrew Demetriou, Gillon McLachlan, all the Carlton FC suits, all the WCE suits and about half a dozen Eagles players.

edit: Also Steve Rosich.

Where was Benny sitting? Great to see him back at the games!

Maybe he can give the boys a pre-match talk before the big one in a couple of weeks ;)

Corporate box just below 'Blanco' signage and above 'Messages on Hold' signage. Below the light tower on right side of image.

You will see Rosich, McLachlan and Demetriou if you pan left along those seats from Cuz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back