Spring Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky dip Lexus.

1, 2, 9, 11 can all win depends which one has the best cover. Going like a carousel because it will settle behind the others.

Wonder if the breeze dipped there or if it was simply caravan rolls on falling away from the leaders and forcing the backmarkers to work in the breeze.

Good win by signoff regardless, eyes light up at 51kg in a cup

Wonder if the breeze dipped there or if it was simply caravan rolls on falling away from the leaders and forcing the backmarkers to work in the breeze.

Good win by signoff regardless, eyes light up at 51kg in a cup

Maybe its a non issue and the horses that aren't winning aren't good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$6 now for the MC, what a spoil!

Should be fav.

3M1REEXT9_r62xNwunzPmbrKdOyrJuduGqwaIdTZhNEBlWs2NS06qb494QVZ2gFYUpEnoWKNUgAi-CLgi7xrIv0=s96

Maybe its a non issue and the horses that aren't winning aren't good enough.
In some races yes the winners have been too good but you can't deny its a huge advantage to have cover into a 40km+ head win especially at flemington with the long straight.

Its already decided a couple of races today IMO.

May have this totally wrong but Criterion looks a false fave to me here.

Just saw the Cox Plate again and he plugged on late to finish behind all those who actually looked a winning chance after doing not much early. Sweynesse (sp?) was just as good a run and doubt he'd start favourite in this field.

I am prepared to risk the cox plate horses expecting them to be flat.

Brambles looks tough as nails for mine with the international farraaj simply because our stayers are terrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back