Competitions St Kilda 2014 Dream Team/Supercoach Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No & No for Classic Supercoach/Fantasy, not cheap enough to make you enough $$, or likely to be consistent high scorer in your team to justify keeping in your team to the end,
perhaps if you have a 22 man squad for Supercoach/Fantasy Draft,

Take a look at Jimmy Webster, reasonable price, likely to get good game time (Richo favourite!?) and doesn't need many disposals to get a good SC score, :thumbsu:

FWIW & IMO

Thanks mate. Not worried about price etc. as this is for a draft league rather than a salary-based game.

More concerned over whether or not you see them as being part of your best 22.

Thanks mate. Not worried about price etc. as this is for a draft league rather than a salary-based game.

More concerned over whether or not you see them as being part of your best 22.

If it were me, I would be looking elsewhere, FWIW :thumbsu:

Did anyone do a review of your list during the off-season? (asking because I don't like the search function)

Hey guys picked up Geary with one of my last picks in a draft league and was wondering whether there is any chance St Kilda won't play him as a lock down defender this year? When he gets a bit of freedom he can score big? How do you see his role this year?

Hey guys picked up Geary with one of my last picks in a draft league and was wondering whether there is any chance St Kilda won't play him as a lock down defender this year? When he gets a bit of freedom he can score big? How do you see his role this year?

We aren't sure , but with Steven injured, he could give us another mature bodied, experienced mid, and we can get away with playing Webster or Wright in the back. Of course if it doesn't work out , its back to the backline.

impey from port looks like a good cheap backman. oh hang on a minute hes a forward. i cant see how a half back flanker can be a forward. from memory he was class as a backman in the tac cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how is acres tracking, and is he a chance to feature in the opening months?
He's a recent addition to the injury list, out for 2-4 weeks so he'll miss the opening rounds and then will probably be given a run in the VFL first to prove himself.

Anyone know how the the first round rolling lockout works with regards to trades ? Do any trades after the first match of the round count towards your 30 trades or is it still unlimited till the end of the round one. It would seem dumb if you have to try and guess who's going to play next week without seeing the teams.

Anyone know how the the first round rolling lockout works with regards to trades ? Do any trades after the first match of the round count towards your 30 trades or is it still unlimited till the end of the round one. It would seem dumb if you have to try and guess who's going to play next week without seeing the teams.
Is that question or AFL Fantasy or Supercoach?

Both leagues have a rolling lockout. Any players from this weekend are locked. You can still trade the players who haven't played for free

It was a Supercoach question. Thanks for your replies. So to confirm - any trades made next week after the teams become available for the remaining matches in Round 1 won't count towards your 30 trades ?

It was a Supercoach question. Thanks for your replies. So to confirm - any trades made next week after the teams become available for the remaining matches in Round 1 won't count towards your 30 trades ?
Correct.

After round 1 in complete so after the second weeks matches is when the 30 trades come into play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back