Analysis Stadium deals - what, how, when - why we need a new one and the SA footy paradigm shift happening

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't wanna be that "guy"

But I've heard from a SACA source of all places

In the next two weeks* Something will be announced and he suggested that it may even be a "terms of play for 2015" whilst several parties continue to buck heads over certain issues (what I'm unawares of) into the 2015 season or that the SANFL will cave (who are the currently fighting I have nfi)

*yes I laughed when he said two weeks too

1422551049655.gif

Can't believe this thread has reached 200 pages, and it'll probably reach 300 pages before there's a resolution!!!

I don't wanna be that "guy"

But I've heard from a SACA source of all places

In the next two weeks* Something will be announced and he suggested that it may even be a "terms of play for 2015" whilst several parties continue to buck heads over certain issues (what I'm unawares of) into the 2015 season or that the SANFL will cave (who are the currently fighting I have nfi)

*yes I laughed when he said two weeks too

Where is Rucc Where is Rucc?????

Day 196
- Rucci is not impressed..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide: Hello, SNAFL. Do you read me, SNAFL?

SNAFL: Affirmative, Port. I read you.

Port Adelaide: Open the money vault doors, SNAFL.

SNAFL: I'm sorry, Port. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Port Adelaide: What's the problem?

SNAFL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

Port Adelaide: What are you talking about, SNAFL?

SNAFL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Port Adelaide: I don't know what you're talking about, SNAFL.

SNAFL: I know that you and Fagan were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Port Adelaide: [feigning ignorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, SNAFL?

SNAFL: Port, although you took very thorough precautions at Alberton against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

Port Adelaide: Alright, SNAFL. we'll go to the media to expose your lies.

SNAFL: Without a stadium, Port? You're going to find that rather difficult.

Port Adelaide: SNAFL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the vault!

SNAFL: Port, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

I thought we were going to hear an announcement very soon... I'd like to know the definition of "very soon"?

Day 199 - o_O

So here we are at Page 201 A Stadium Odyssey. Does anyone have a black monolith for Olsen and Whicker to spend some time leaning against?

More than 1 page per day of this ridiculously, heel dragging, drawn out fight *ehm* .. I mean Review :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back