Movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens - No spoilers allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

photo-1jpg-5c4d7b_624w.jpg

photo-4-4jpg-c2d77c_624w.jpg

Flat chest piece, knee's are different. The mask I prefer the old one for now... This one has a Duck bill look to it. I guess I'll get used to it though.

Can't stop watching the new trailer. So amazing!

I must confess I was disappointed to not see Leia (which makes me think maybe she's not in it much), but other than that it's all good!
No Luke either. Clearly they're holding them both back for future trailers.

Can't stop watching the new trailer. So amazing!

I must confess I was disappointed to not see Leia (which makes me think maybe she's not in it much), but other than that it's all good!

She and Luke do have significant roles to play, but with obviously less screen time than the new trio of good guys.

There's some speculation that the one being handed the lightsaber in the trailer was Leia herself, but that's quite unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the white girl and the black guy with the ball droid are the main characters.

Also there is some sort of new empire forming judging by that weird new symbol seen behind the storm troopers.

Not sure about the backgrounds of the new actors but will look into it.

Well that's the same in any war. The soldiers are just every day people. They're not all muscle bound Chuck Norris types. That's the point of the suit.

except the empire is supposed this great big evil force with millions of clones and so cold. its not like the character is going to be used to humanise the empire, he's going to be a flatout traitor and hate on it.

except the empire is supposed this great big evil force with millions of clones and so cold. its not like the character is going to be used to humanise the empire, he's going to be a flatout traitor and hate on it.

They sure as s**t weren't clones before 2002.

I thought it was slightly different to the ROTJ quote? A nod rather than actually that quote. I could be wrong...

It did sound slightly different from ROTJ. Waiting to hear if Mark Hamill re-recorded this for the trailer.

Interesting that he said "has it" instead of "had it" when referring to his father.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back