Discussion State of our jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to that game with a Carlton mate and forced him to sit through the entire drubbing. He was almost crying at one point when we transitioned the ball from one end to the other and Stevie Baker was 40m in the clear and ran casually into an open goal.

32:56 for the moment of tears

Love that jumper :fire:

Yeah, settle down anti-yellows

It is not our new jumper
It is not our away jumper
It is not our clash jumper
It is not our heritage jumper

It is our indigenous round jumper

The indigenous flag is red, black & yellow.
The Saints jumper has been red, black & yellow at times throughout the club’s history.

If we can combine these elements then why not?

It’s not like they want us to play in Geelong’s colours. Or, god forbid, Hawthorn’s colours.

Or even worse, asking us to put an Essendon square on our BF profile 😱

Lol at the non yellowers

It's not yellow anyway. It's gold, or old gold perhaps.

Went to that game with a Carlton mate and forced him to sit through the entire drubbing. He was almost crying at one point when we transitioned the ball from one end to the other and Stevie Baker was 40m in the clear and ran casually into an open goal.

32:56 for the moment of tears

Off topic but **** me Fev was wasted in those Carlton teams.

In the right environment he would have kicked at least well over 800 goals

Training kit idea 🤤

Richmond version.

cb-color.jpg

The throwback jacket is back in stock online, but there's a note on the website to buy a size up from normal. How did people find the fit of these? I'm usually a size M but go up to L for a baggier fit, would I be absolutely swimming in an XL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hated the white crusader but the red was decent. Nothing topped having a year to play in the original though.

I like the new clash though there’s a good amount of colour there while still functioning as a clash

I hated the white crusader but the red was decent. Nothing topped having a year to play in the original though.

I like the new clash though there’s a good amount of colour there while still functioning as a clash
Hmmm, for me its an effective clash and thats the primary role of it. I just dont think its great design/visually.

Sponsor logos on the back of the home jumper are getting a pasting on the graphic design board, justifiably imo.

Why put the Chery wordmark and the logo at the bottom? Surely the wordmark is enough on its own. And the fake metal effect on the logo isn't necessary or welcome. The RSEA wordmark is way too big for such an obnoxious colour, there's not enough space in general. Looks a bit tacky. Plus that dumb CIIIC logo needs to blend in more with the design on the front.

Not a huge fan.

Sponsor logos on the back of the home jumper are getting a pasting on the graphic design board, justifiably imo.

Why put the Chery wordmark and the logo at the bottom? Surely the wordmark is enough on its own. And the fake metal effect on the logo isn't necessary or welcome. The RSEA wordmark is way too big for such an obnoxious colour, there's not enough space in general. Looks a bit tacky. Plus that dumb CIIIC logo needs to blend in more with the design on the front.

Not a huge fan.
Yep the back is too cramped.
Even if they insisted on using both the Chery logo and word mark, needs to be moved down off the number.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back