Roast Statement on Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

I got so mad that I stopped watching after that McKenzie "high" tackle - I kept looking for the hidden camera, the umpiring was so bad, is was laughable.

I cannot be bothered to google Mr Foot - but he is the Justin Bieber lookalike, right ?

I got so mad that I stopped watching after that McKenzie "high" tackle - I kept looking for the hidden camera, the umpiring was so bad, is was laughable.

I cannot be bothered to google Mr Foot - but he is the Justin Bieber lookalike, right ?

Certainly is, he looks like Beiber but a few years older.

Dont know how i feel about people criticising an umpire via twitter.
Not a fan of social media at all really i must admit.
Yes i do agree the Umpiring may have been sub standard.
But if any of us are having a shitty run with our jobs we probably wouldnt like heaps of peeps logging on to our twitter account to tell us how bad a plumber/teacher etc we are??
He didnt cost us the game or destroy our season:eek: He is just involved in a sport, not brain surgery or anything life or death. Just like a player who is out of form eventually he will be demoted or even sacked if his form doesnt improve.
Nothing wrong with an official complaint raising concerns , but abuse on twitter or facebook ( if it did actually happen) is pretty piss weak IMO.
Im no Angel , im quite happy to booo and yell at the ump during a game like most peeps. But still abusing the bloke a few days latter via twitter?o_Oo_O
Anyway thats just my opinion. I dont expect everybody to agree:thumbsu:

Dont know how i feel about people criticising an umpire via twitter.
Not a fan of social media at all really i must admit.
Yes i do agree the Umpiring may have been sub standard.
But if any of us are having a shitty run with our jobs we probably wouldnt like heaps of peeps logging on to our twitter account to tell us how bad a plumber/teacher etc we are??
He didnt cost us the game or destroy our season:eek: He is just involved in a sport, not brain surgery or anything life or death. Just like a player who is out of form eventually he will be demoted or even sacked if his form doesnt improve.
Nothing wrong with an official complaint raising concerns , but abuse on twitter or facebook ( if it did actually happen) is pretty piss weak IMO.
Im no Angel , im quite happy to booo and yell at the ump during a game like most peeps. But still abusing the bloke a few days latter via twitter?o_Oo_O
Anyway thats just my opinion. I dont expect everybody to agree:thumbsu:
The 'petition' part is a thinly veiled attempt at keeping the complaining legitimate under scrutiny.

I don't see an equivalent thread on the main AFL board. It would be there asking for ALL clubs feedback on this particular individual if legitimate.

i didnt read every post on this thread so if my facts are wrong i apologize .
Or you could just abuse me on Twitter :p
People did post criticisms (OR SO THEY CLAIM) but werent like calling him a s**t campaigner or anything.

Do it and I shall call forth such abuse that your pants will forever be clenched within thine buttocks.

People did post criticisms (OR SO THEY CLAIM) but werent like calling him a s**t campaigner or anything.

Do it and I shall call forth such abuse that your pants will forever be clenched within thine buttocks.
Im sure that would hurt but youve worded it so nicely that im not scared of the pain anymore :D

I am so glad people are finally waking up to this so called umpire.

He is totally inconsistent and incompetent it isn't funny.

Apart from the richmond game this Foot cheat has screwed us over on numerous occasions.

Penalised Gwilt in front of goal for being third man in on a tackle last season and then not one more for the game by this idiot evn though both teams continued to do it.

he needs to be sacked immediately. Is a disgrace an a fool. I hope everyone called him out on twitter and made it known we all know that he goes outof his way to stuff up our games.

Dont say this often, but I hate this little prick and hope nothing but bad outcomes for him. Absolute idiot,=.

I might go onto his twitter account and lavish him with praise and let him know how much we love and admire him. No point in the poking the bear, am I right?!?

he might umpire us again yet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The standard rebalancing occurred in junk time and the final free kick count was Saints 10 to Hawthorn's 20

You have a point. I must say Hawthorn got a more than fair go from the umpires, while the Saints were roughly treated on several occasions.

Umpire number 1, Chris Donlan is a known Saints hater in the industry, he was bailed up by the G Train at a nightclub around 7 years ago and given a clip over the ear. None of the Saints boys did anything about it that night.
The powers that be know this but yet they still give him our games.

Umpire number 1, Chris Donlan is a known Saints hater in the industry, he was bailed up by the G Train at a nightclub around 7 years ago and given a clip over the ear. None of the Saints boys did anything about it that night.

this needs to be shared more

Is he the one who paid the deliberate against Geary, then paid the FA him on Bruest...who subsequently missed cause he was honest.

Is he the one who paid the deliberate against Geary, then paid the FA him on Bruest...who subsequently missed cause he was honest.
You mean when Geary punched the ball off the line straight into the crowd in a desperate attempt to keep it in play?

You mean when Geary punched the ball off the line straight into the crowd in a desperate attempt to keep it in play?
I agree. Gears was stupid in this instance.

Mind you, about 2 minutes later a Hawks player tapped a bouncing ball straight out of bounds uncontested... Where was our Free for deliberate?

It's the inconsistency that drives me nuts

that was the worst free kick ive seen in a long long time. reaches out to get the ball but given he's fallen over with his opponent, his momentum to get the ball knocks it all of 10cm to the line

what more can he do. wasnt exactly a pressure situation either

horrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back