Rumour Steven May: 'personal issues' and drinking

Remove this Banner Ad

I just thought how he said it - was cringeworthy and poor sportsmanship

However your overall point has got some merit

Dont care what anyone says - the best coach - manager - was Ferguson - Sir Alex - and i never heard him once - talk up an opposition side - he used to bag them - put the pressure on them

The only side he talked up - was his own side and his players

Except when he knifed poor Becks in the back.

Pretty weird how many posts have been generated by him trying to put a bit of fire into the guts of his own team mates.

If he was saying this at the Brownlow after yoinking the mic from a host, well that'd be one thing. But this was at his team's B&F for heavens sake.
People want players to speak out more and then crucify then when they do.

Pretty weird how many posts have been generated by him trying to put a bit of fire into the guts of his own team mates.

If he was saying this at the Brownlow after yoinking the mic from a host, well that'd be one thing. But this was at his team's B&F for heavens sake.
“Yo, Collingwood, I’m really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but Melbourne is one of the best teams of all time. One of the best teams of all time!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been trendy for a long time but it sucks arse. The pubs are absolutely terrible. Either 'yep we're a fooooooty pub!' with lukewarm bloated parmas and $12.50 pints of Coopers or pretentious wine bars stinging $9 for the same thing but 'sorry, we only do schooners.'

s**t suburb to drink in, terrible suburb to drink in actually. Footballers are the only morons who think it's cool.
I see you and raise you the Royston, Beer 360, corner roof, riser roof, Brogans Way and Nice guys.

It's horrendous. I'm a grown man and I've never heard any of many friends say 'nothing burger' - if one of them did, I would make fun of them for the rest of their lives.
I think nothing burger might be an American phrase. I have never heard a non-American say it in real life.

Just because your mob lost a Grand Final to a very average team doesn’t mean you have to be their cuck.
I thought you said May was on the money?

You don't make much sense if true, if Melbourne can't beat very average teams, then they are just crap, bad kicking or no bad kicking.

Anyway, hope your B2B straights set brings you joy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back