Rumour Steven May: 'personal issues' and drinking

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because your mob lost a Grand Final to a very average team doesn’t mean you have to be their cuck.
Back to Back Straight Sets - will you be buying the boxed set? How about a commemorative t-shirt?

You jagged a flag that no one else cared about. Drop by when you win a real flag.

Just because your mob lost a Grand Final to a very average team doesn’t mean you have to be their cuck.

Imagine losing to Carlton in a finals series and trying to have a moral high ground

I thought you said May was on the money?

You don't make much sense if true, if Melbourne can't beat very average teams, then they are just crap, bad kicking or no bad kicking.

Anyway, hope your B2B straights set brings you joy.
Collingwood are an average side. Steven May spoke the truth: Melbourne are a better side and should’ve beaten them. The rest of your post is irrelevant twaddle.
I think you've been drinking clarrys bath water its cooked your brain like his
This thread is about Steven May speaking the truth. Please keep your personal abuse and cuckery out of it.

Collingwood are an average side. Steven May spoke the truth: Melbourne are a better side and should’ve beaten them. The rest of your post is irrelevant twaddle.

This thread is about Steven May speaking the truth. Please keep your personal abuse and cuckery out of it.
2 words cul cha, its weird you keep talking about cuckery is that a fetish of yours or the clubs? or just a rumour of why clarry moved in with big maxy I heard mrs Gawn was very impressed, just a rumour though

Melbourne can't beat average sides in final except during covid years, fact.

Poor Maysie can't seem to handle that and you think Melbourne the team that just went B2B straights sets exits is a better side. BWHahahahahaha.

You do know in finals there is more pressure yeah?
Well put pressure on Melbourne is all you need to do to beat them, they just fold like paper.

Imagine losing to Carlton in a finals series and trying to have a moral high ground
Imagine having the Tribunal’s pet Maynard as your profile and talking about high moral ground.

Poor Maysie can't seem to handle that and you think Melbourne the team that just went B2B straights sets exits is a better side. BWHahahahahaha.

Well put pressure on Melbourne is all you need to do to beat them, they just fold like paper.
More twaddle. More offended because Steven May speaks the truth: Collingwood are a phenomenally average side. Seek help.

Imagine having the Tribunal’s pet Maynard as your profile and talking about high moral ground.

More twaddle. More offended because Steven May speaks the truth: Collingwood are a phenomenally average side. Seek help.
Seek Help?
Collingwood are premiers.
Average? Who cares, they are way too good for that paper thin side Melbourne, just put some pressure on them and they fold, their poor supporters think it was just bad kicking, but 2 weeks in a row? 2 years in a row?

Yeah I think I need to seek help I can't stop laughing now.

Back to Back Straight Sets - will you be buying the boxed set? How about a commemorative t-shirt?

You jagged a flag that no one else cared about. Drop by when you win a real flag.
I think we all know what the problem is with the MFC :

Psychosis from cocaine or amphetamine use typically produces persecutory delusions.

Seek Help?
Collingwood are premiers.
Average? Who cares, they are way too good for that paper thin side Melbourne, just put some pressure on them and they fold, their poor supporters think it was just bad kicking, but 2 weeks in a row? 2 years in a row?

Yeah I think I need to seek help I can't stop laughing now.
Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

I think we all know what the problem is with the MFC :

Psychosis from cocaine or amphetamine use typically produces persecutory delusions.
Pls. Sif all of Collingwood’s side aren’t huffing Colombian Marching Powder right now. Likely very average quality stuff much like their side.

You’d also only need to take a brief stroll down Smith St to encounter the typically meth addicted subhuman swill that makes up a vast amount of their supporter base.

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

Pls. Sif all of Collingwood’s side aren’t huffing Colombian Marching Powder right now. Likely very average quality stuff much like their side.

You’d also only need to take a brief stroll down Smith St to encounter the typically meth addicted subhuman swill that makes up a vast amount of their supporter base.
Ooooh. Ouch. Is this you 🎣

Averages sides don't win grand finals. Average sides make grand finals and get thrashed eg: Melbourne 1988 and Melbourne 2000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think May needs congratulating, standing up to the peahearts at the B&F.

But I can't see it doing any good, if the can't beat average sides when pressure is on, they will never be the best team, i'm afraid you supporters only have finals to look forwards to, unless you can snag another series where teams just don't apply any pressure.

B2B straight sets Maysie, bad kicking?
Nah, peahearts.

Ooooh. Ouch. Is this you 🎣
5/10 a bit like Collingwood. Thanks for spending your 3 week anniversary with me :cute:
Averages sides don't win grand finals. Average sides make grand finals and get thrashed eg: Melbourne 1988 and Melbourne 2000.
Mate, the AFL, the Tribunal, the media and their supporters are all queuing up to blow their averages arses. That’s a long line your joining the back of.

Melbourne are far more talented than Collingwood and have wasted their talent with what is looking more and more like WC circa 2006 ‘culcha’
On paper maybe, on field? no way.

Put pressure on them they fold like paper.

Collingwood showed how pressure goals are kicked in the GF, Melbourne with pressure on had no hope of kicking even the easiest of shots.

And don't forget it happened 2 weeks in a row.

On paper maybe, on field? no way.

Put pressure on them they fold like paper.

Collingwood showed how pressure goals are kicked in the GF, Melbourne with pressure on had no hope of kicking even the easiest of shots.

And don't forget it happened 2 weeks in a row.
Yes, I mean on paper, but Collingwood are, indeed, much better managed. Give that side to a coach that is not on drugs and they have already gone back to back.

Yes, I mean on paper, but Collingwood are, indeed, much better managed. Give that side to a coach that is not on drugs and they have already gone back to back.
Didn't they have a player a couple of years ago tried to sledge an oppo player, trying to be tough, the oppo player turned around and said boo and he started crying?

If they have players like that, no wonder when pressure is applied they fold.

5/10 a bit like Collingwood. Thanks for spending your 3 week anniversary with me :cute:
Oh I didn't spend it with you, but thanks for providing some giggles whilst I'm watching the replay.

Love it when the commentators keep saying how this is one of the all time great grand finals.

And I was actually there. At the G.

Two things you don't anything know about.

#sweetsixteen 🏆

Oh I didn't spend it with you, but thanks for providing some giggles whilst I'm watching the replay.

Love it when the commentators keep saying how this is one of the all time great grand finals.

And I was actually there. At the G.

Two things you don't anything know about.

#sweetsixteen 🏆
:$
I can’t imagine C7 commentators pumping up an average product. The premiership podium part will be funny a genuine who’s who of who’s that.

About 19 of Collingwood’s side would be worthy nominees in a who’s the worst premiership player of all time poll. Real lemonade icy poles meet vanilla custard energy.

:$
I can’t imagine C7 commentators pumping up an average product. The premiership podium part will be funny a genuine who’s who of who’s that.

About 19 of Collingwood’s side would be worthy nominees in a who’s the worst premiership player of all time poll. Real lemonade icy poles meet vanilla custard energy.
What is this drivel?

Predicted score said we were better than you by 3 or 4 goals, we doubled your inside 50's while playing the game a man down. Dont know how much more evidence you need. Massive asterisk on your premiership and the asterisk indicates very very very lucky

Didn't they have a player a couple of years ago tried to sledge an oppo player, trying to be tough, the oppo player turned around and said boo and he started crying?

If they have players like that, no wonder when pressure is applied they fold.
I don’t remember, but it sounds in the bounds of what’s going on over there.

Predicted score said we were better than you by 3 or 4 goals, we doubled your inside 50's while playing the game a man down. Dont know how much more evidence you need. Massive asterisk on your premiership and the asterisk indicates very very very lucky
You can put as many asterisks on our premiership as you like, I couldn't give a rats.

The facts show that Melbourne have lost the last 2 final series B2B, so that tells me you can't handle finals pressure, if I remember correct, in the covid cup, the bulldogs, just let you run rampant, didn't apply any pressure whatsoever.

So when you get that texta out to mark our asterisk, whack one on the covid cup also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back