Rumour Steven May: 'personal issues' and drinking

Remove this Banner Ad

Predicted score said we were better than you by 3 or 4 goals, we doubled your inside 50's while playing the game a man down. Dont know how much more evidence you need. Massive asterisk on your premiership and the asterisk indicates very very very lucky
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Enjoy your Covid Cup video, now there's a massive asterisk.

When the competition returned to normal, the Dreamons choked two years in a row. Enjoy your slide down the ladder.

As I said at the beginning, Collingwood fans only got to enjoy their premiership for one week before Steven May started dropping truth bombs. Honestly don’t know why they’re so mad about it. If I barracked for a side with so many s**t players I’d be absolutely delighted after fluking a flag.
So much :madv1::madv1:
When it should be 😅😌

You can put as many asterisks on our premiership as you like, I couldn't give a rats.

The facts show that Melbourne have lost the last 2 final series B2B, so that tells me you can't handle finals pressure, if I remember correct, in the covid cup, the bulldogs, just let you run rampant, didn't apply any pressure whatsoever.

So when you get that texta out to mark our asterisk, whack one on the covid cup also.

Pure jealousy, we dominated Geelong and Brisbane in the 2021 finals series also, that's how a proper premiership team does it in finals.

Steven May and I have always said if you limp over the line in at least two of your finals your premiership doesn't count

As I said at the beginning, Collingwood fans only got to enjoy their premiership for one week before Steven May started dropping truth bombs. Honestly don’t know why they’re so mad about it. If I barracked for a side with so many s**t players I’d be absolutely delighted after fluking a flag.
When it should be 😅😌
No worries Clarrie

Pure jealousy, we dominated Geelong and Brisbane in the 2021 finals series also, that's how a proper premiership team does it in finals.

Steven May and I have always said if you limp over the line in at least two of your finals your premiership doesn't count
If you win your flag in a Covid Hub, it doesn't count

When it should be 😅😌
Like I said earlier, he should be congratulated for telling them peahearts how it is, but i'm sorry to say, there is enough evidence to show, that finals pressure is just too much for too many in that team.

With everything else going on at the club, it wouldn't surprise to see the club really struggling again in a few years time, but this time, don't expect Collingwood to help out, I think it could be the end for you.

Like I said don't count it then if you like, i'm sure lots will care.

Like I said earlier, he should be congratulated for telling them peahearts how it is, but i'm sorry to say, there is enough evidence to show, that finals pressure is just too much for too many in that team.

With everything else going on at the club, it wouldn't surprise to see the club really struggling again in a few years time, but this time, don't expect Collingwood to help out, I think it could be the end for you.
Don't waste your time with the Karate kid. He's a desperate attention seeker just looking for bites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maynard braydenmaynard GIF by CollingwoodFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back