List Mgmt. Motlop: signed, sealed and delivered

Remove this Banner Ad

concerning reading the last sentence in regards to Kolodjashnij, "very keen" to stay with the club. Doesn't sound like he's yet to sort through contract negotiations and I think his manager would be wise to wait it out until the club has sorted through the list.

Worrying times if he leaves. We have a rather poor record of developing key defenders under Scott's tenure as they have tended to rely on mature aged recruits to fill in the gaps.
Kolodjashnij would no doubt have been a little concerned he had to wait until July before he began getting games.

Kolo is a more important player (long-term) than what Motlop is and will be. Exceptional defenders help you win finals. Players like Motlop are merely the icing on the cake.
Hocking on Krock last weekend I think it was said Jake will be signed up soon. Prior to that Jake on Krock had said his manager was working with Hocking on a deal

Sent from my Two Cans using A Piece of String

Hocking on Krock last weekend I think it was said Jake will be signed up soon. Prior to that Jake on Krock had said his manager was working with Hocking on a deal

Sent from my Two Cans using A Piece of String

Well that's good, I think Kolo is going to be heavily relied upon next year as we probably see the last year of Domsy.

And well, seeing Motlop continue with us would be fantastic news.

Well that's good, I think Kolo is going to be heavily relied upon next year as we probably see the last year of Domsy.

And well, seeing Motlop continue with us would be fantastic news.
he did say under pressure , MOST likely, so still not 100%.

IF Motlop chose too come to us, what would the cats want? (Your not getting any of Lennon, Ellis, Vlastuin, Ellis)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF Motlop chose too come to us, what would the cats want? (Your not getting any of Lennon, Ellis, Vlastuin, Ellis)
I honestly don't think that "what we want" means anything . If Motlop nominates a club, we aren't going to get what he's really worth or what we want. It would probably wind up getting done for the 1st-round pick, but then again we may get Danger for free.

I honestly don't think that "what we want" means anything . If Motlop nominates a club, we aren't going to get what he's really worth or what we want. It would probably wind up getting done for the 1st-round pick, but then again we may get Danger for free.
Go tell Carlton that. They think it's the otherway and they should get more than what the player is worth.

That's ok because you're not getting Motlop. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back