SUB RULE GONE 2016 and BEYOND

Remove this Banner Ad

The last 18 players to be subs and 18 to be subbed in the home and away should be honoured on Brownlow night - historic occasion. Those subs and those subbed in the finals series should get a motorcade next year.

Hated it from the start. For ages the AFL was trying to speed up the game due to flooding and then when it got too quick they tried to slow it down.

I don't even like the interchange cap. If it was up to me there'd be 8 players on the bench that you could rotate through. Why have players on the list when they don't get games?

Hated it from the start. For ages the AFL was trying to speed up the game due to flooding and then when it got too quick they tried to slow it down.

I don't even like the interchange cap. If it was up to me there'd be 8 players on the bench that you could rotate through. Why have players on the list when they don't get games?
Stuff that would rather 2 on the bench would slow the game down and make it more about position footy instead of this rugby scrum rubbish

90... I was 100% sure it wouldnt drop from 120 to 90every game stat i see is over 105 changes id say a more acceptable change would be 110 or 100

Remove this Banner Ad

Back