FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

She voted out Baylor because she was the biggest immunity threat. She didn't want Missy and Baylor to be in the final 4 with immunity.

I hate the no competition argument too, the best players get rid of threats, there were plenty of decent strategists this season.

Did she say that during the episode? I missed it if she did. Is there anyone else who can have an opinion on Survivor without you jumping down their throat with "well actually no, this is why it happened" "this is what actually happened here" etc. Stuff me, it's like you are one of the camera men out there with all the things you think you know.
I think if Keith won immunity he would have gone to the end with Baylor and Missy. So wouldn't it make sense to keep Baylor if she was a threat in the last challenge?

I think Reed & Josh were the best strategists of this season. Jeremy knows the game but isn't half the player he thinks he is. Natalie got a brilliant hand and in the end deserved the win. Missy & Jon made a few decent moves but other than these people, I'm not sure about your call of this season being filled with plenty of good strategists.

But they would have voted Keith anyway if Baylor won immunity. It was unnecessary.

Lets be honest here, what threats did she eliminate other than Jon? most of the heavy lifting was done by Jon himself.

Exactly.

But they would have voted Keith anyway if Baylor won immunity. It was unnecessary.

Lets be honest here, what threats did she eliminate other than Jon? most of the heavy lifting was done by Jon himself.
She helped swing Jaclyn to vote out Josh, she completely orchestrated the Jon ousting, she got them to take out Keith over her, and Natalie's best move wasn't even the Jon blindside, it was staying loyal after the Jeremy blindside.

Did she say that during the episode? I missed it if she did. Is there anyone else who can have an opinion on Survivor without you jumping down their throat with "well actually no, this is why it happened" "this is what actually happened here" etc. Stuff me, it's like you are one of the camera men out there with all the things you think you know.
I think if Keith won immunity he would have gone to the end with Baylor and Missy. So wouldn't it make sense to keep Baylor if she was a threat in the last challenge?

I think Reed & Josh were the best strategists of this season. Jeremy knows the game but isn't half the player he thinks he is. Natalie got a brilliant hand and in the end deserved the win. Missy & Jon made a few decent moves but other than these people, I'm not sure about your call of this season being filled with plenty of good strategists.

Exactly.

I like Survivor and I like arguing about it. Sorry.

Thats still about half the post merge people though, apart from all stars seasons you don't normally get more than that.

I think Nat did well to execute moves at the right time apart from a few risks that didn't need to be taken. I didn't agree with the Baylor move either but I understand why she did it. If it was Baylor + Missy + Nat +Jacq in the final 4, Jacq wins the final immunity challenge.... Nat's going home instantly. Sure she had a 100% solid partnership to go final 3 with Missy and Baylor but if Jacq wins... it's all over. This way, breaking up Baylor and Missy, even if Jacq won (which she did) she'd still have a good shot at making final 3 case it seemed like everyone thought Keith was the biggest threat, not her. Keith wins immunity, what happens? Jacq goes home. Nat covered all her bases really well and did a great job of not putting a big target on her back- she was underestimated by everyone. Don't like her, but she played solid.

Nat voting out Baylor was a brilliant move imo. Not only did it show the whole jury exactly who was running this game but took her fate into her own hands and made sure she was going to make the F3 regardless. Sure Missy and Baylor might have taken her anyway but why risk it? Then if Keith wins the F4 immunity with both of them in the game she is drawing dead. Then like she said Missy saying she not only got to the final but took her daughter with her is a decent argument

It was doing no harm and if the only positive is to show the jury I'm running this s**t then that's enough

She helped swing Jaclyn to vote out Josh, she completely orchestrated the Jon ousting, she got them to take out Keith over her, and Natalie's best move wasn't even the Jon blindside, it was staying loyal after the Jeremy blindside.

I think Jaclyn voted out Josh mostly on her own accord, this was pretty much accepted last night (well at least there was no objection to it). She also originally butchered the Jon ousting along with Keith. In regards to them taking Keith out over her, Jaclyn was almost on Woo levels of silliness- 'Jon and everyone else would probably take out Nat but she stayed loyal to me this one time so ill give her the million', but Nat did a good job in convincing both Missy and Jaclyn to take her. Staying loyal to Jon was also very good.

Its not that I don't think she deserved it, more like Reed said: played very well at times but also very s.pastic, was definitely lucky a few smarter players got taken out earlier.

Whats everyones thoughts on the white v blue v no collar tribes for next season? could be an interesting dynamic.

Whats everyones thoughts on the white v blue v no collar tribes for next season? could be an interesting dynamic.

I like it, it's a more interesting grouping than brain v brawn v beauty as most of them were cross overs to the other categories anyway.

Obviously they weren't cast with this in mind but the 3 tribes is always something I like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently it's like Brains/Brawn/Beauty in that the groupings were selected/thought of after the cast had been chosen. That's a good sign.

Interesting, I didn't know that.

I like it, it's a more interesting grouping than brain v brawn v beauty as most of them were cross overs to the other categories anyway.

Obviously they weren't cast with this in mind but the 3 tribes is always something I like

Yeah I think the 3 tribes makes it interesting, even though theres almost always one incredibly weak team with the seasons that have done it: All Stars and Brains v Braun v Beauty. But they both turned out to be great seasons. Perhaps due to the fact that alliances need to go further than original tribe members to win over the numbers post-merge.

I never saw Gabon. I watched the first few years of survivor and then missed quite a few until Tocantins.

I missed Seasons 13-14-15 which I think was when the ratings dipped in Aust and it was on late or didn't appear...but yeh Tocantins was the big reboot for me thanks to torrents whatever they are....FWIW, I wish they would go somewhere other than island-beach...Australia and Africa always stand out in my mind.

Survivor: Cagayan (Season 28): Tony Vlachos

Survivor: Blood vs. Water (Season 27): Tyson Apostol

Survivor: Fans vs. Favorites (Season 26): John Cochran

Survivor: Philippines (Season 25): Denise Stapley

Survivor: One World (Season 24): Kim Spradlin

Survivor: South Pacific (Season 23): Sophie Clarke

Survivor: Redemption Island (Season 22): Rob Mariano

Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21): Jud "Fabio" Birza

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (Season 20): Sandra Diaz-Twine

Survivor: Samoa (Season 19): Natalie White

Survivor: Tocantins (Season 18): James "J.T." Thomas, Jr.

Survivor: Gabon (Season 17): Bob Crowley

Survivor: Micronesia (Season 16): Parvati Shallow

Survivor: China (Season 15): Todd Herzog

Survivor: Fiji (Season 14): Earl Cole

Survivor: Cook Islands (Season 13): Yul Kwon

Survivor Panama: Exile Island (Season 12): Aras Baskauskas

Survivor: Guatemala (Season 11): Danni Boatwright

Survivor: Palau (Season 10): Tom Westman

Survivor: Vanuatu (Season 9): Chris Daugherty

Survivor: All-Stars (Season 8): Amber Bkrich

Survivor: Pearl Islands (Season 7): Sandra Diaz-Twine

Survivor: Amazon (Season 6): Jenna Morasca

Survivor: Thailand (Season 5): Brian Heidik

Survivor: Marquesas (Season 4): Vecepia Towery

Survivor: Africa (Season 3): Ethan Zohn

Survivor: Australia (Season 2): Tina Wesson

Survivor: Borneo (Season 1): Richard Hatch

Best player won. Natalie played an awesome game. The Baylor blindside was genius, best move of the season. The timing of removing Jon was perfect and the keeping of Keith over Alec great move again. Held her own in challenges too and found an idol. One of the better games I can remember.

Julie Berry (Vanuatu) and him split up awhile back
500px-Julie-berry-4.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back