FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I know.

And it starts with "I'm gonna throw the challenge...." :rolleyes:
Biggest muppet he had his eyes way too far ahead of the game.. reckon he was thinking of past series when the bigger tribe starts to fight amongst themselves come merge time. That eventuated anyway by tanking the challenge:rolleyes:

After the first few minutes there was no way Drew wasn't going home tonight.

I kinda hate the way they do that.

Merge next week should spice things up.

Drew loved himself too much so you can understand him being stubborn and voting Kelley.

Reed and Keith voted Julie, which was Jon's plan, which indicates they were happy to roll with a male alliance.

Then it gets weird.

I could understand if Jeremy voted Keith, but he didn't, he went with the girls and it was Jon who voted Keith :drunk:

Weirdest voting fracture in a while between the men. Too many alphas spoiled the broth. Missy was on the money.

I have no idea what just happened but I love it!

Hilarious work from Drew. Serious question - Has throwing a challenge ever worked? It always seems to just lead to chaos from my vague recollections.

I have no idea what just happened but I love it!

Hilarious work from Drew. Serious question - Has throwing a challenge ever worked? It always seems to just lead to chaos from my vague recollections.
So there has been 4 notable thrown challengers, Russell Hantz being voted out by that stupid stupid tribe....in RI. In Cook Islands they threw the challenge to get rid of the big guy with the crush on Candice :D, In china they voted out Aaron after the bizarre get two strong people from the other tribe twist! :drunk:....The most similar one to Drew's is Burton from Pearl Islands who got blindsided after throwing the challenge...thanks to jonny fairplay backstabbing him I think, but he returned via the controversial Outcast Twist....hope that answered the question :p...IIRC brawns also tried to throw last year...but the brains tribe still couldn't beat them...might be forgetting one or two but that's what I recall..and researched...o_O

There's a lot of people who like to talk and make the big moves but aren't thinking it through, whilst the more introverted players are kicking back and watching the houses fall down. Will be more interesting past the final 10 or so IMO, after the morons are removed (Jeremy, Natalie, Keith, Alec).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a lot of people who like to talk and make the big moves but aren't thinking it through, whilst the more introverted players are kicking back and watching the houses fall down. Will be more interesting past the final 10 or so IMO, after the morons are removed (Jeremy, Natalie, Keith, Alec).

Jeremy a moron? :confused:
Natalie got the vote on Drew as well so a bit harsh on her too

He would be top 3 for sure...Zane from Philippines may be his main competitor...or if you also go by stupid moves...Eric and JT probably have him covered.

JTs move wasn't half as dumb as this, by far the most overrated 'dumb' move.

Drew goes down as an incredibly dumb player but it'd be tough to fit him in even my top 10 dumbest players.

Tribe swap next week is disappointing, normally like them but with BvW it's unnecessary and watching Coyopa fall further apart would've been fascinating.

Also anyone else think Jeremy having a go at Keith at TC for going to the tribe instead of approaching him personally was extremely ironic seeing as he did the exact same thing.

I can't pick Jeremy, he makes some very good moves and some very bad moves

great episode. I dont think ive seen 4 different people get votes in one tribal council since season 1. When all the various names were getting read out you just knew the girls had it in the bag. Although i hope Natalie is gone soon as she has quite a negative vibe about her.

As for Drew, dont ya just love watching some cocky pig-headed over-confident bastard get his come-uppence :) Both of those brothers give me the shits.

I think Kelley and missy are my 2 favourites from the blue tribe. From the yellow tribe im barracking for Baylor, Dale and Wes.

I'm not sure Drew was THAT dumb, he was abrasive and stuffed up when he got back to camp but the actual challenge throwing would have been fine if he wasn't so stubborn over Kelly going. But then the other side was stubborn as well so..

Massive wtf at Jon voting Keith and the only guy who actually wanted Keith out - Jeremy - voting for Drew in the end. Jon and others really had to get their s**t together before tribal

JTs move wasn't half as dumb as this, by far the most overrated 'dumb' move.

Drew goes down as an incredibly dumb player but it'd be tough to fit him in even my top 10 dumbest players.

Tribe swap next week is disappointing, normally like them but with BvW it's unnecessary and watching Coyopa fall further apart would've been fascinating.
IMO I agree with you on the JT move, that was actually a very calculated risk, only player who actually was playing the game on his tribe of ego centered 'heroes'
Too early with this swap, I mean last season was the same, why wreck a storyline of a tribe seeking redemption..vs a tribe losing the plot!...Unbelievable..but they know best I guess, hopefully there isn't too many pair ups.

Also anyone else think Jeremy having a go at Keith at TC for going to the tribe instead of approaching him personally was extremely ironic seeing as he did the exact same thing.

I can't pick Jeremy, he makes some very good moves and some very bad moves

A little, but I liked that he brought the issue up rather than not saying anything to him at all. I actually really like Jeremy as a character, he is obviously switched on and a smart player but he also has an edge to him and looks like turning villain some times

Jeremy a moron? :confused:
Natalie got the vote on Drew as well so a bit harsh on her too

The way they acted after the immunity challenge last week was embarrassing. Showed that they lack tranquility and they shoot off at people pretty quickly (see Keith).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back