Opinion Swans Talk in the Football Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good god the "Big sports breakfast crew" should be banned from doing interviews on Swans players the questions they ask are horrific.

Have a listen to the Craig Bird interview on the Swans website.

I'll get right on that (he lied politely) :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we allowed to do that?
I think as long as he gets 10 million over 9 years and we don't blow our cap we should be fine. Plus the cap slightly increases each year and there is a weird new system that allows teams to use like 110% cap room as long as over 3 or so years it averages at 100. I think

I think the amount 10 million over 9 years counts against our cap in the schedule agreed at the time of the contract, regardless whether we overpay each year. We could pay him the money faster if we haven't used 100% of the cap, but it won't make any difference to our total player payments in following years.

May be wrong, but i think we're locked into certain cap amounts, no matter what.

I think the amount 10 million over 9 years counts against our cap in the schedule agreed at the time of the contract, regardless whether we overpay each year. We could pay him the money faster if we haven't used 100% of the cap, but it won't make any difference to our total player payments in following years.

May be wrong, but i think we're locked into certain cap amounts, no matter what.

just pay the whole lot this year all 10 mill with the cola, that how it works according to the main board

Fox Footy page has 3!! articles - link will take you to their Sydney page.

1: Seems to be an exert from Kennedy Jr interview coming from Open Mike - about JPK
2: Poses the thought that if we win the GF we could lose 3. Pyke, Bird, Malcheski
3: Luke Parker story

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/teams/sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back