News Swans Talk in the Media 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many ‘what every coach wants/needs’ & ‘each teams wish list’ articles have been smashed in the last couple of weeks?

AFL writers surely hate themselves.. actually na, they prob participate in regular circle jerks about how good their articles are 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Their editors demand column inches and clicks. Sadly, their lack of imagination and writing skills shines through and their editors reward them for this drivel. The AFL is happy to see anything out there. There are a few good ones but they are drowning in an ocean of mediocre colleagues.

Their editors demand column inches and clicks. Sadly, their lack of imagination and writing skills shines through and their editors reward them for this drivel. The AFL is happy to see anything out there. There are a few good ones but they are drowning in an ocean of mediocre colleagues.
Shannon Gill is the rising star , like the story he did on Horse . This new bloke McKirdy is just another one that will end up the same as the rest

Both behind paywalls that I don't care to pay. Murdoch and Costello. Take your word for it.

Agree. I had family connections with the Age, knocked back a Cadetship there and for decades read it cover to cover most days. But I have not read a hard or electronic copy for ages. It had become imo a thin and lifeless rag.

Nearly all my reading is written overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back