News Swans Talk in the Media 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you're not watching.

I see people calling her out of line or distasteful. Unless you're referring to elsewhere on social media which I wouldn't pay much attention to those neanderthals. I agree she does cop it, but I think in this instance in this thread it's not really fair to link responses to sexism.

You're on the leaderboard in the Best Use of Emoji B&F
I believe the mods should get together and vote on the Swans’ Bigfooty Poster of the Year Award.

Personally, I’d vote for bedford - for his courage in battling on & continuing to post without a “b” key for what seemed like an eternity.

It showed bravery, resourcefulness & resilience in the face of great adversity.

I look forward to the inaugural awards night, broadcast on Channel 7, hosted by Gill, Ticky009 and caesar88.

Hopefully he doesnt get brow beaten and is able to put some actual integrity into the commission. Is Fitzpatrick still there? If so, given Ireland was a big part of the Buddy negotiations will be interesting to see how their interactions go.
Is Fitzpatrick still there lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

george costanza comedy GIF

I don’t disagree with Cornes. Mills seriously stuffed up. I don’t think he should be captain. How can he ask his players to put in if he can’t even take care of his body to stay on the park?

I’m still not happy that he celebrated too early in the Port game with Florent’s kick. I can’t imagine any of the true captains I have seen celebrate early while a game is in the balance. I think Allir had the goal covered anyway, but you don’t give your opponent a millimetre in the final seconds when the game is on the line. Imagine if Allir only got a feather to the ball? Mills would have given away the game because he didn’t want to wait on the line for a couple of extra seconds…

There needs to be standards, and I can’t see players feeling the imperative to meet them with Mills as leader. Replacing him with someone else (I’m seeing a lot of love for Gulden to be captain on the Gulden thread) would send a message to the whole playing group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back