Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not surprising (as I say I kinda knew already) but it's the extent of it, the professionalism of it, the absolutely integrated club-wide restraints on transparency and authenticity. It depresses me.
Gone are days of Warwick Cappers elocution lessons the club made him take which by the way was a bust going by his linguistic skills these days. Seriously though some of them need that protection from some really a-hole journalists who will do a run of the mill interview and try and get a slip up and turn it into a story.

Hodge's ability to make a comment about what he's seeing and how he thinks it will unfold, and then it unfolds exactly that way, is freakish.
True. And Buckley has always been a superb analyst. His main fault is that he can get a bit superior. In recent times I've been quite impressed with King's analysis too. Riewoldt was looking good. 😣

Like yours it’s an opinion , he thrives on gossip and rumour. So what he got Dimmer going to GC right - that’s one out how many rumours??
No he thrives on having good sources in the game. Weird post to randomly pull up though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. And Buckley has always been a superb analyst. His main fault is that he can get a bit superior. In recent times I've been quite impressed with King's analysis too. Riewoldt was looking good. 😣
Agree with Kingy. Used to think he was too negative but he has changed over the last few years to the extent that I could listen to him for hours. Honest and Inciteful.

I approve of this because it at least forces them to raise their standards in the media a little. Humiliate them a tad. Otherwise we'll just get another BT in the future. I hate how footy players just think they can waltz in with no training or personality. Voice training and a thesaurus at the very least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back