Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Help me out here. What is "a sfellow"??? Can't even think what it might be if it's a typo.
Urk! Wow - I just discovered a new Bigfooty trigger - possibly because of the what the words spell after the the S.

It was supposed to spell S. N.. I GGER

Urk! Wow - I just discovered a new Bigfooty trigger - possibly because of the what the words spell after the the S.

It was supposed to spell S. N.. I GGER
Snigger? Gotta love BF

Not much new here from Cal T on SEN; flagged the 5 key players (signings): James Rowbottom, Errol Gulden, Logan McDonald, Will Hayward and Ollie Florent

He also thinks Ollie "is more likely to stay".

In first sentence they say Hayward is unrestricted and then two paragraphs later say he's Restricted and we can match any offer. Am confused.

It’s just sloppy writing, editing and proof reading. Glad it’s not limited to the Swans’ media team.

The AFL published the list of free agents a couple of days ago. Hayward is restricted. Florent is unrestricted.

I was meant to write Hayward would be restricted. Not enough sleep. Didn’t think Florent would be a free agent though

With Heeney in the mids (this simply has to happen) and Hayward unsigned, it seems to me we are in the market for a medium forward. Any likely trade options?

And yes.
I know this is a trade question but the thread is BLOCKED.
sfellow.
Zurhaar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Heeney in the mids (this simply has to happen) and Hayward unsigned, it seems to me we are in the market for a medium forward. Any likely trade options?

And yes.
I know this is a trade question but the thread is BLOCKED.
sfellow.
This is going to be a thing now..isn't it. Sigh.

David King brings the stats and unabashed enthusiasm for the Swans.
He predicts we will eclipse our biggest winning margin at the G this century (68 points).

"I'm going for the Swans to get hold of Richmond."

[The video is embedded in the page, you have to scroll way down]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back