News Swans Talk in the Media Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 years is a long time for a guy who plays the type of collision football that Dan does.
Beatson has done a few of these long term deals. Be interesting to know if it is the club or Hanners pushing for a deal of that length.
My gut instinct is it is the club doing what it has to do during the trading ban. Would hate to lose Hanners and get nothing back in return. I also think its a bit of a f**k you to the AFL. They wont be happy to sit there and watch us sign everyone on long term deals. That will be the next rule they bring in to try and f**k us over.

My gut instinct is it is the club doing what it has to do during the trading ban. Would hate to lose Hanners and get nothing back in return. I also think its a bit of a f**k you to the AFL. They wont be happy to sit there and watch us sign everyone on long term deals. That will be the next rule they bring in to try and f**k us over.
Beauty of it will be if we can have Buddy, Hanners, Heenz, Mills, Smitty & Titch all signed up for 5+ each before Eddie/Newbold & co can sort the AFL out to punish us for following the rules again....

Beauty of it will be if we can have Buddy, Hanners, Heenz, Mills, Smitty & Titch all signed up for 5+ each before Eddie/Newbold & co can sort the AFL out to punish us for following the rules again....

You use this word punish.....they use equalise.

You are correct of course.

We need Mills + Dunks jnr and then we can tell the AFL and Eddie and Newbold to GAGF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't like Eddie calling Tippett a Bondi Billionaire in the after game show. Not the job of commentators to get personal and be smart arses.

Eddie is a toss mate

Was there a article on Stevie J punch to McVeigh?
The irony right? Stevie J literally punches McVeigh in the you know what and we get a whinge and that's it. Goodes does something like this which btw I don't think even is what people are trying to make it out to be, Reid pushes him back unto Goodes and his hand accidentally reaches there. But because it's goodes and sydney it has spread like wildfire.

Was there a article on Stevie J punch to McVeigh?

There was but that was an actual strike, I doubt the MRP would even bother with the Goodes thing in their review. The Stevie J thing was clearly accidental though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back