Sweet FA - Have Your Say

Remove this Banner Ad

I know at the end of the day were talking 1 or 2 weeks but I felt 15 was a tad short. Would be more than happy with 17 and a quick turnaround

Offseason shenanigans:

Exhibition Game: Exie v Dreamteam. Teams get picked based on where you rank in the Top 50 for each. So El Dubya would get to pick which side he plays on (as #1 for both), Reginald Perrin goes to Team Exie (#2 Exie v #5 DT), brahj goes to Team Dreamteam (#2 DT v #5 Exie), and so on.

Exhibition Game: The Spamdown. Top 3 posters by post count from each team ('randomised' into starting 18s) plus four guest benchwarmers selected by okey.

What qooty activities, if any, should be held in the off-season (e.g. SoO, Pre-Season tournament, draft competition)?

Mobbs Medal.

When should Season 20 Begin?

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

How many rounds should the season go for?

What, if anything, can the league's management do to increase your interest in the league in S20

More cat videos.

What qooty activities, if any, should be held in the off-season (e.g. SoO, Pre-Season tournament, draft competition)? Feel free to make suggestions.

Whatever as long as it doesn't affect a pre-Christmas finish

It should begin so it finishes before Christmas

However many to make sure the season finished before Christmas

What, if anything, can the league's management do to increase your interest in the league in S20

Make sure the season finishes before Christmas

What qooty activities, if any, should be held in the off-season (e.g. SoO, Pre-Season tournament, draft competition)? Feel free to make suggestions.

I get a feeling you're trying to make a point here, spook, can't quite put my finger on it though.

We now know who Santa is!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scrap SoO, its merely a reason for the undeserving who haven't forged a reputation to earn the mantle as captain... nobody cares anymore.

1. Season 20 should be a top 6 in lieu of a final 8... the current system rewards mediocrity.

2. The season should be at least 18 rounds long.

3. I should be simmer for season 20. A milestone season where the best player should be given a chance to steer the ship.

4. I am the King.

Cricket tournament to celebrate the Ashes using the cricket sim in the now dead cricket board. Also could be seen as an off-season 'summer' sport, like what amateur footballers do in real life.

Soon enough so the Grand Final occurs around trade week.

15-18, somewhere in that vicinity.

Not much, the leagues posting traits will continue to involve and will suit some posters over others.

Cricket tournament to celebrate the Ashes using the cricket sim in the now dead cricket board. Also could be seen as an off-season 'summer' sport, like what amateur footballers do in real life.

Speaking of summer sports...simulated swimming?

In b4 any breaststroke jokes.

fumbler's State of Origin thing

In a month or so? Maybe? I don't know?

At least 18.

Not much. It's pretty good IMO.

I've reported those posts that have bagged SoO, so don't bother criticising it in the future, you're wasting your breath.

I've reported those posts that have bagged SoO, so don't bother criticising it in the future, you're wasting your breath.

This two time SoO champion supports you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back