Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Round 15 : Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinks this dam notebook computers on sedatives SSSSSLLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW.

S
So what are our Penalty points? Think i need the sedatives to understand this SFA.
We were penalised 2 premieship points for not having a full squad at season's start.

This happened because I didn;t want inactive flogs on the list so delisted anyone who didn't respond to a check-in request.

As opposed to msot clubs who would also do that but only provided their numbers didn't drop below minimum requirement.

We were penalised 2 premieship points for not having a full squad at season's start.

This happened because I didn;t want inactive flogs on the list so delisted anyone who didn't respond to a check-in request.

As opposed to msot clubs who would also do that but only provided their numbers didn't drop below minimum requirement.
No gun required to the heads a Mobbs? Just fire um lol:)

Going the hard nosed approach, even if it means missing finals, I like it :thumbsu:

It's alright if we miss the top 4 anyways, bingo season will be in full swing.

To be insanely honest, or honestly insane, pretty much every club has had something to offer in banter/lols/spam this season. I just cycle through the three approaches without really caring. Pre-match is irrelevant anyway so it's just fun to pop in and use you sillys for my personal enjoyment.

Are you saying you use us for entertainment purposes Mobbs?

Isn't that somewhat unethical?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the bloke from Bloodsucking Freaks does it, why can't I?

You raise a valid point.

Too bad that you're entertainment will take a turn for the worse between 6pm and 10pm next Monday night.

There is a high chance of me being selected as rover this week, after a few weeks out with a club-imposed suspension. This will give me ample opportunity to behave in a way that will afford me an umpire-imposed suspension on the field this week.

Long stops required this week

How about grass skis?

grassski5.gif

Are you saying you use us for entertainment purposes Mobbs?

Isn't that somewhat unethical?
I don't have Pay T V and while sitting here on the couch this is about the most entertaining thing happening. I mean GTV 9 And Ten just don't measure up.

My TV is mostly off as there's nothing worth watching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back