Rules Sweet FA - Season 21 Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

brahj and The Filth Wizard in their prime.

both-is-good-o.gif

It's a war you will lose.

10. Administrator Conduct
If a player feels the administrator is blatantly abusing their power then they may contact all SFA captains stating their case. If the majority of captains believe the administrator is abusing their power (51%+) they can ask the administrator to stand down. If the captains are unanimous (100%) in the belief that the administrator is abusing their power they can forcibly remove the administrator of the competition.

Tread carefully.

Tread carefully.

So far ten of the twelve captains are actually doing the right thing and without issue. Do you think I'm concerned in the slightest when all I'm doing is upholding the rules of the competition?

So far ten of the twelve captains are actually doing the right thing and without issue. Do you think I'm concerned in the slightest when all I'm doing is upholding the rules of the competition?

When you use a tone like this; yes.

This whole rift thing you two have going atm is sexy.

Sorry pants but i love TFW more and it's not because he's right.....

This whole rift thing you two have going atm is sexy.

Sorry pants but i love TFW more and it's not because he's right.....

Actually I'm the one that is right. I posted facts that brahj could end The Fuhrer Wizards tenure as admin with all 12 captains on board.

Actually I'm the one that is right. I posted facts that brahj could end The Fuhrer Wizards tenure as admin with all 12 captains on board.

I think he means I'm right to not be concerned.

spaedg.jpg

I think he means I'm right to not be concerned.

Oh you should be. Be very concerned.

If recent brahj has taught us anything it's that he can bitch and moan with the best of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but how many of those twelve would want him gone?

Now if it was okeydoke7 we were after i'd be down.

That's beside the point. However I'd vote for him to be kicked out purely because it would make our next meeting after it hilarious for me.

For what it's worth fumbler, over the last few days "The Fuhrer Wizard" has done the following to earn this current ire:

1) Enforced and solidified in writing a long standing rule that practice matches don't get exclusive threads on the main board while at the same time providing loopholes for those that put in the extra effort.

2) Deleted a post calling me The Fuhrer Wizard in reference to incident 1.

I also still haven't seen any spambots.

For what it's worth fumbler, over the last few days "The Fuhrer Wizard" has done the following to earn this current ire:

1) Enforced and solidified in writing a long standing rule that practice matches don't get exclusive threads on the main board while at the same time providing loopholes for those that put in the extra effort.

Lies!

I also called you The Filth Hitler.

So sad.

Sorry but i will use technically two more times after this first one.

Technically i think bonce changed the preseason rule after the extra sub-boards were made and we used to post in the main board IIRC?
Technically he didn't use your name in the title so you are clutching at straws.

Still love you more than pants but, what a big ninny he is.

You deleted a post calling you The Fuhrer Wizard?

I was referred to as a fuhrer almost weekly. If you think that's bad, imagine what Boncer copped (he who was actually a dictator).

Glass jaw, Mein FW?

You deleted a post calling you The Fuhrer Wizard?

I was referred to as a fuhrer almost weekly. If you think that's bad, imagine what Boncer copped (he who was actually a dictator).

Glass jaw, Mein FW?

It's less the post, more the poster...

It's less the post, more the poster...

Please show respect to all club captains. After all it's the captains in the committee that keeps it ticking along.

Please show respect to all club captains. After all it's the captains in the committee that keeps it ticking along.

You have a golem and you use him poorly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back