Preview Sydney vs Essendon, Sydney Cricket Ground, 1/08/2014 @ 7:50 PM

How many goals will Buddy kick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the practice in the world won't help against a guy who can do stuff like this

buddyfacefend_zps8141c290.gif

and have it called play on.
The two person facepalm.

Buddy, ol' mate ;), if you are reading this and you are playing tonight, could you please show us some mercy. Us lot have had a bit of a hard time of it over the last 18 or so months, and the actual football is about the only bit we enjoy. We have to read Caro, listen to Smith and we all know Purple is always lurking. So if you could just be half serious about it tonight because we all know you guys are gonna make the top four and prob win the whole darn thing anyway. Also I know the traffic from Bondi to the SCG will be horrendous tonight so if you cant be bothered you can stay home also and maybe get a dvd.
Thanks dude!

Dam! Buddy out would have been a very nice gift.. loves having a day out against the Bombers every time..

No matter.. we can win this.. I expect a low scoring encounter with a heap of pressure from both sides. I think the margin will be within single digits and we have a fighting chance.

Will really depend the level of shitness of the umpires. Putrid and we lose by 10, average we win by 10 and COLA assisted and we lose by 40...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back