Video Highlights Taylor Walker - Every goal of his career

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite impressive and a great improvement on the old carrara! Boutique stadium is probably an accurate description. Just think they should have completed the stadium all the way around rather than leaving the scoreboard end open. Apparently though, if gold coast win the commonwealth games they will finish it off.

Aren't they the only city bidding for the games anyway?

Didn't Hambantota (Sir Lanka) pull out due to funding?

Don't think so, they're still pushing for it.

Kip Keino endorsed their bid yesterday while promoting the Colombo marathon

Oh ok.

I was sure I read something about it the day Anna Bligh lurched the Gold Coast bit. Clearly I (or the article I read) was wrong.

Oh ok.

I was sure I read something about it the day Anna Bligh lunched the Gold Coast bit. Clearly I (or the article I read) was wrong.

Wouldn't be surprised if the article had it's info wrong. I mean afterall how could a 3rd world Asian country like Sri Lanka compete financially with Australia's own Gold Coast... :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be surprised if the article had it's info wrong. I mean afterall how could a 3rd world Asian country like Sri Lanka compete financially with Australia's own Gold Coast... :rolleyes:

What, newspaper get facts wrong? no, never.

That never happens does it, Jasper was right all along. :D

I know this is for videos of his goals, but I took a great pic of him kicking our first goal yesterday and thought it should be in here.

DSC03333-1.jpg

Jenny - you should charge a royalty for this one it is a cracker :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic Birdman:thumbsu:! Imagine how many more highlights we'd have if he'd been left in the team for longer periods. Walker will be a star.

Fantastic Birdman:thumbsu:! Imagine how many more highlights we'd have if he'd been left in the team for longer periods. Walker will be a star.

Thats what i kept thinking while making it. Still for 3 years it's not a bad highlights package, already better than Scott Stevens career highlights they put up a while back.

already better than Scott Stevens career highlights they put up a while back.
I know that some rated him but TBH watching him play at times was either a lolfest or torture of the highest order.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back