TD's 2014 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

ME VENTING AFTER THE SHITHOUSE PERFORMANCE WE PUT UP TODAY.

Going to put them in Bullett Points

• Buckley is a Shocking Coach. Just keep on Going Backwards longer he is as coach
  • ED F**Ked up with the Concession Plan. Yes we won the Flag in 2010 but been down hill ever since
  • Ball needs to Retire. He is just taking a Spot from a Kid like Adams or Thomas
  • We have to many shocking kicks at the Club. Adams is bad Kick(To Many Folaters) but there are plenty just as bad or worse then him
  • White is Useless. Trading Dawes was a Massive Mistake
  • Players don’t seem to Play for Bucks or the Club

It's actually annoyed me how lightly we've been treated in the media this past month. At most it's a "yeah, they've had a lot of injuries" and then glossed over. I don't want them to unfairly criticise us, but there damn well should be some questions being asked about what is going on.

It's actually annoyed me how lightly we've been treated in the media this past month. At most it's a "yeah, they've had a lot of injuries" and then glossed over. I don't want them to unfairly criticise us, but there damn well should be some questions being asked about what is going on.

Well them going right thru us and saying how Crap we really are would be well Deserved.

Injury is just an Excuse and We don’t need bloody Excuses.

They need to look a very long and hard look at themselves down at the Club

Congratulations TD on 40,000 BigFooty posts!

I would've loved to assemble a highlights reel, but where would I begin?

Perhaps a good start would be your prediction at the start of the 2010 season that "Collingwood to beat St Kilda by a point in the Grand Final"!

Perhaps a good start would be your prediction at the start of the 2010 season that "Collingwood to beat St Kilda by a point in the Grand Final"!

Thank you very Much

The Noosa thread surely :cool:

76, you could reprise your effort for Quicky, and start a thread titled 'Pies legend reaches record', then keep the Board guessing.

Is 40k a heaps of Posts?
Yes it is TD
Out of all the people on BF you are 17th for the most posts!:thumbsu:

You'll have to work a little harder Dave and get yourself into the top 8 :p

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So What your saying Is We should Trade Dave for a Younger Poster then? :p
But seriously, Congratulations on Your 40000 Posts. ItS Been a RollerCoaster ride For most Of us to Read But All In all, We all Love Your enthusiasm and Love For the Mighty Magpies.
Well Done Mate.:thumbsu:
I saw what you did there. Very clever

Yes it is TD
Out of all the people on BF you are 17th for the most posts!:thumbsu:

You'll have to work a little harder Dave and get yourself into the top 8 :p

well that is pretty good and the is including this is my 2nd Account I have had on here

Last edited:
Sounds like a Lot of Posters on here have Jumped of the Grundy Bandwagon and Calling him basically overrated Hack,

I AM FOR ONE don’t believe this and I am on his Bandwagon Massively

No Really but I surprised how many people are jumping off his Bandwaggon
Actually Dave from what I read I don't think people are jumping off the bandwagon. I think most people think he will be a good player but it will take time. I think any negative posts about him are talking about his current form. Most people are in agreement that he has a lot of potential.

Actually Dave from what I read I don't think people are jumping off the bandwagon. I think most people think he will be a good player but it will take time. I think any negative posts about him are talking about his current form. Most people are in agreement that he has a lot of potential.

Well I have taken is that he has gone backwards.

I don’t thihk he has gone backwards but not gone backwards

Sounds like a Lot of Posters on here have Jumped of the Grundy Bandwagon and Calling him basically overrated Hack,

I AM FOR ONE don’t believe this and I am on his Bandwagon Massively

Why do you jump to these overreactions? No one is calling him a overrated hack, he's struggling to get into the side because Witts has been in top form. Just because people critic a player or suggest he stay in the twos.etc doesn't mean they don't like him anymore or are off the bandwagon.

The rose coloured glasses need to come off once in a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back