TD's 2014 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you jump to these overreactions? No one is calling him a overrated hack, he's struggling to get into the side because Witts has been in top form. Just because people critic a player or suggest he stay in the twos.etc doesn't mean they don't like him anymore or are off the bandwagon.

The rose coloured glasses need to come off once in a while.

Well how I have read it. Sounds like to me the Writing him Off Completely.

We all have our Favourites.

CONCA SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH ASSAULT

That Dog Act he did vs GWS by hitting Devon Smith? in the back of the head when he was not even looking was Disgusting.
The media is trying to stop the 1-Punch Kills and that is what Exacly what Conca has done what people are trying to stop.

That happens outside of footy he would be Charged and I still think he should be

Only 2 weeks :drunk:

And the thing is, by the MRP's grading it shouldn't even be that. How it was medium impact when the medical report came back completely clear is beyond me.

The box-ticking method just doesn't work.

No Wonder people think the AFL and MRP are run by Idiots

Why aren't you bagging anyone? You usually get stuck into the club and coach after a big loss.

Well with the 5 of our best players going down - You can’t really help that.

Td it must be as bad at nicks mate,just another s---house thing which has happened to the club this season,although Beams wanting out is devastating and me you wonder what happens next,truth be told it can,t be much worse than it has been recently.

Td it must be as bad at nicks mate,just another s---house thing which has happened to the club this season,although Beams wanting out is devastating and me you wonder what happens next,truth be told it can,t be much worse than it has been recently.

I'm only guessing but you guys must be really young if you think it can't get much worse....lol...we finished a game out of the finals!! we've lived through much worse than this....chins up lads.

Well we could be Picking in the 2015 Draft with Pick 1:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm only guessing but you guys must be really young if you think it can't get much worse....lol...we finished a game out of the finals!! we've lived through much worse than this....chins up lads.
I remember the 70,s like it was yesterday mate very bad decade and the 80,s were not much better but when you get a day like yesterday it all comes flooding back.

The team we had in 90 should have won more than 1 flag it was a young team aside from Shaw,Daicos and Shane Morwood and it looks like we have missed the boat again but f--- it who else would support.

I remember the 70,s like it was yesterday mate very bad decade ...

It was good in that we made it to the 70, 77 and 79 Grand Finals.

It was bad because we should have won 70 (before my time) ...

We came within a shank at the goals of being '77 Premiers (after being '76 wooden spooners)

We should have won '79.

... and the 80,s were not much better ...

80's we're definitely worse in my mind. God rid of Hafey. The Cahill years. Club in financial difficulty.

... but when you get a day like yesterday it all comes flooding back.

I might have selective memory, but I don't recall a player of Beams' standing openly requesting a trade out of Collingwood before?

Why did I start it?

Becuase you prematurely started Welcome to Collingwood Varcoe thread. Yes it is a lot more realistic than all the other threads but you still started the trend.

Becuase you prematurely started Welcome to Collingwood Varcoe thread. Yes it is a lot more realistic than all the other threads but you still started the trend.

Why - Other People don’t have to be Complete and Utter Idiots about it:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back