Rumour Tendai Mzungu to Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be 30 in Feb 2016. Odd call if they do. Solid role player but would rather look elsewhere (e.g. Crozier) if it was North in this rumour

I didn't realize he was that old. First perfectly with Essendons recruiting over the past couple of years.

Mzungu isn't that good.

This.

What is his "weapon" as a player at AFL level? For an outside runner, he isn't particularly hurtful by foot and doesn't kick goals or create for others, doesn't get a lot of the footy, and doesn't do a heap defensively either. 30 next year too. Yeah, he may look a level above in the WAFL, but he's just an average AFL footballer. Would be a bit of a nothing recruit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know because I am not on Facebook. But it's an Essendon page obviously.

Actually it's not obvious at all, it could be one of a number of bullshit pages that claim to be the authority on anything to do with footy. Just because your mate is an admin on some facebook page doesn't mean he knows the inner workings of the Essendon football club. He sounds like a bit of a flog.

Actually it's not obvious at all, it could be one of a number of bullshit pages that claim to be the authority on anything to do with footy. Just because your mate is an admin on some facebook page doesn't mean he knows the inner workings of the Essendon football club. He sounds like a bit of a flog.
Possible. I just added that in case anyone on here liked that page and saw that post, maybe they could post the reliability of the source.

Crozier is about the least offensive bloke on our team I think. Literally can't remember one notable thing he's done on field apart from playing the game itself. Essendon ain't getting him either.
He did tackle Shaun Burgoyne and give him a healthy shove in the back while getting up the slot the goal,

This.

What is his "weapon" as a player at AFL level? For an outside runner, he isn't particularly hurtful by foot and doesn't kick goals or create for others, doesn't get a lot of the footy, and doesn't do a heap defensively either. 30 next year too. Yeah, he may look a level above in the WAFL, but he's just an average AFL footballer. Would be a bit of a nothing recruit.

No weapons, piss off, don't you remember his catch at the cricket last season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back