Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Both are restricted free agents next year. Tex is apparently very happy at the club and will re-sign at some point after he returns to the field while Dangerfield doesn't like the direction the club is headed and will test the free agency waters at the end of next year.

Both are restricted free agents next year. Tex is apparently very happy at the club and will re-sign at some point after he returns to the field while Dangerfield doesn't like the direction the club is headed and will test the free agency waters at the end of next year.

To keep Tex happy all you have to do is give him a colouring book and a pack of crayons....

Adelaide need to have a good year, or he's good as gone.

Both are restricted free agents next year. Tex is apparently very happy at the club and will re-sign at some point after he returns to the field while Dangerfield IF doesn't like the direction the club is headed and will test the free agency waters at the end of next year.
edited for arse clowns

Ryan O'Keefe & Pick 22 -------> Adelaide

Patrick Dangerfield ----> Sydney

baby-laughing-gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To keep Tex happy all you have to do is give him a colouring book and a pack of crayons....

Adelaide need to have a good year, or he's good as gone.

Almost correct, apparently Tex is not happy unless it is colour by numbers.

Every club will be into him and the good ones have already been into him. I think something would happen this year, if it was to happen. When a player openly comes out and places conditions on their future at the club, they are most likely being chased. It gives them an out. Like if the Crows don't perform they way he would like then he has his out to come back to Melbourne. I would hope the Hawks are talking to him.

after Freo sign Mundy & Fyfe, they announce that they have signed Dangerfield for the cost of their first round draft pick & Clancee Pearce.
:D

well, I can dream can't I? :p:cool::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back