Nostradamus Lives Tex to stay, Dangerfield to leave

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port 2004 giving Motley Lemon a bath here. Accusations of being a potato, air for thinking matter and of course being "a crow flog". BANG! Chads bro dukes it out wit the best of them, it's a shame Chad is weak as yellow.

Are you Mr Lemon as well as Mr McRobie? If so you must be getting really confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. Just wow. What a s**t thread.

first time i've ever browsed this sub-forum.... cannot believe people post in here. are they women? if not, they should be ashamed.

i'd be massively disappointed if carlton did not make a huge play for dangerfield.

if danger had any ambitions about playing for a big melbourne club, his relationship with trigg could be a tipping point.

just the player we need too. imo, the no. 1 player in the game.
I think he wouldn't want to go to the club Trigg is at considering he ****ed big time and Danger has pointed it out am number if times. Unless you guys have a massive transformation then Danger is just a pipe dream for you's.

I think he wouldn't want to go to the club Trigg is at considering he ****** big time and Danger has pointed it out am number if times. Unless you guys have a massive transformation then Danger is just a pipe dream for you's.
i'd be interested to read any materials you could point me to linking dangerfield directly blaming trigg for any impropriety and/or incompetence.

i'd be interested to read any materials you could point me to linking dangerfield directly blaming trigg for any impropriety and/or incompetence.
He's talked about the effect of the Tippett draft sanctions. Well not directly blaming Trigg but he's not going to want to go to a club who's operated under the one who caused that s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back