Nostradamus Lives Tex to stay, Dangerfield to leave

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got any announced or certain retirements this year?

Hodge just signed again. That's some good money gone from the pot. And he's worth the $$ too.

Go Catters

Hodge just signed again. That's some good money gone from the pot. And he's worth the $$ too.
Hodge is literally a playing coach from this contract forward, and not on big coin, not unlike Mitchell.

Have you got any announced or certain retirements this year?
Hale a certainty, Lake possibly next cab off the rank, and I would expect a couple names put up for trade to see what interest there is.
See above for other movements in our cap. Any player being approached though will be told that they need to fit into the pay structure that is deemed to be necessary for the club to remain successful.

I'd be surprised if Geelong weren't telling Danger the same thing.

Cotchin turned his back on that, despite our keenness and decided to stick as a one club player.

Hodge is literally a playing coach from this contract forward, and not on big coin, not unlike Mitchell.

Hale a certainty, Lake possibly next cab off the rank, and I would expect a couple names put up for trade to see what interest there is.
See above for other movements in our cap. Any player being approached though will be told that they need to fit into the pay structure that is deemed to be necessary for the club to remain successful.

I'd be surprised if Geelong weren't telling Danger the same thing.

Cotchin turned his back on that, despite our keenness and decided to stick as a one club player.

Interesting points you raise. Both GFC and HFC have similar ethos to success and structure. And it seems that outside our fishbowls, the masses believe we will be throwing all kinds of $$ at PD to get him. Clearly not the case. There will be limits and structures to be met. Pies could be the fat controller cash cow in the race.

My guess however its success and home driving his choices. AFC, GFC, HFC. But either of us have to be enough to avoid the AFC match…
Will be very interesting unless he signs in June… lol

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, the Crows unpredictable strong start to the season has thrown a spanner in the works.

Strong start in beating the Epitome of inconsistent teams round 1 and beating a Collingwood side on the slide lets see after round 10 what they sit at.

As opposed to been smashed at home?
Hawks and Freo, and probably Port, Sydney, and maybe Crows and Doggies are better than us. I'll wont be writing obituaries just yet.

Next 4 weeks very telling. At that point, we can get a better picture.

Till then, too murky still.

But if you want to claim April Premiers. Go right ahead.

Go Catters

Hawks and Freo, and probably Port, Sydney, and maybe Crows and Doggies are better than us. I'll wont be writing obituaries just yet.

Next 4 weeks very telling. At that point, we can get a better picture.

Till then, too murky still.

But if you want to claim April Premiers. Go right ahead.

Go Catters
All I claimed was that you got destroyed last week at home. Nothing more or less.

All I claimed was that you got destroyed last week at home. Nothing more or less.
No claim there. Fact.

Go Catters

It's not just our mediocre start, it's that combined with the fact that our perceived biggest rival has been so thoroughly abysmal.

What I was referring too was Adelaides "strong start" against sides they should rightly beat If Adelaide beat Hawks and Freo by all means.. If they dont and Geelong beat Collingwood and North strong start is voud and goes back to whether Danger will stay or go.

If Patrick chooses to leave and money is the key it won't be to the Cats. The coach confirmed on Footy Classified that the club won't be paying overs and will stick by its current player payment model. So pleased the club is sticking by that successful model.:thumbsu:

As much as I'd love him at the Cats I hope this is correct.

It's going to be great watching your current player payment model team go down like the Hindenburg this season.... Cracks already appearing soon to become gaping holes.. Oh the humanity !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back