Fantasy The 11th Hour League - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

No sorry, the draft order is misleading. I meant it to show who drafted who, you need to ignore the order as it was an offline draft like thi scurrent one. The draft order would be just how Toadvine (league GM at the time) manually entered the picks. We are not that bad lol

Yep i was a lazy GM that's for sure.
It seemed like the quicker way around and I thought we still has the spread sheet in the other thread anyway.

Yep i was a lazy GM that's for sure.
It seemed like the quicker way around and I thought we still has the spread sheet in the other thread anyway.

That is the way i will be doing it, entering the teams once the draft is complete. No laziness at all.

Been playing 8 years now. Would have been good to catch up with anyone on the field if they did play. Nothing illegal of course ;)

If i'm not mistaken i believe Woodson was a referee for a number of years, you might have come across him over the past 8 years. He would probably know who in the BF community plays the game and could steer you in their direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wanna give it a crack one day, just don't know what position. Too small for TE/OL/DL, not strong enough for RB/LB, probably too slow off the mark for S/CB/WR, obviously not gonna walk in and be QB. I have great defensive instincts in footy so may be able to make up for my shortcomings, no idea of the standard.

Anyway, with the two flex positions, can they be anything? Could I start 4 RBs if I felt like it?

Anyway, with the two flex positions, can they be anything? Could I start 4 RBs if I felt like it?

Yes you can start 4 RB's if you like, both Flex positions can be either RB, WR or TE

I wanna give it a crack one day, just don't know what position. Too small for TE/OL/DL, not strong enough for RB/LB, probably too slow off the mark for S/CB/WR, obviously not gonna walk in and be QB. I have great defensive instincts in footy so may be able to make up for my shortcomings, no idea of the standard.

You never know mate, we have a lot of short and slow guys in the league! Too late for this season but give it a go in the preseason and see how you go. We get about 80 - 100 Rookies each year for Preseason and most drop off for their reasons. A lot can't handle the hits, but the body just needs to adjust.
Flex is usually RB/WR/TE and I imagine that would be the case here.

If i'm not mistaken i believe Woodson was a referee for a number of years, you might have come across him over the past 8 years. He would probably know who in the BF community plays the game and could steer you in their direction.

Doubt I'd know Gridiron Warrior as I was outta the ranks before he started. I knew of peterbuch74 who played for the Warriors in the era I contributed but we didn't know each other then. Had trouble trying to track down Bucketss during the Vic Bowl earlier this year.. but at least I touched base with EagleOz & axis_miles03

Anyone in here play Gridiron locally?

Doubt I'd know Gridiron Warrior as I was outta the ranks before he started. I knew of peterbuch74 who played for the Warriors in the era I contributed but we didn't know each other then. Had trouble trying to track down Bucketss during the Vic Bowl earlier this year.. but at least I touched base with EagleOz & axis_miles03

Yep, 5th season this year. Would enjoy the opportunity to catch up with Woodson and the rest of the BigFooty crew at the VicBowl but your damn Warriors continue to be a buzzkill and so a prompt exit to drown sorrows back home is needed :p (I'm a Bucc, which you would have gathered by that last sentence)

VicBowl is in Bendigo this year Woodson in primetime, any chance of making the trip??

3PM & 7PM but we haven't announced it yet. Who are you Bucketss
I am Bucketss, but with one 's'. CB #31. You may remember me from a particular episode of GVTV where my only touchdown given up for the year was apparently replayed to death. It also got airtime another three times during a YouTube address by the Director. That's my highlight package right there :p

Who are you GW?

I am Bucketss, but with one 's'. CB #31. You may remember me from a particular episode of GVTV where my only touchdown given up for the year was apparently replayed to death. It also got airtime another three times during a YouTube address by the Director. That's my highlight package right there :p

Who are you GW?
You may know me as the guy fighting Wombat on every episode of GVTV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back