Fantasy The 11th Hour League - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking a all or nothing approach with Torrey Smith and Mike Wallace at WR.
Also I've never done a keeper league before, what happens when players retire, get drafted etc?? next season.
You choose 5 (I think) players to take into the next season and do a redraft every year, so you're only keeping a few guys.

I had Wallace lined up for my next pick, thought he'd slip through the cracks but not to be. They've worked hard to fix the OL after last year's debacle, better chemistry, natural improvement from Tannehill etc. And his numbers last year weren't THAT bad.

Worst thing about being at the end, so much can happen/change in 22 picks. Impossible to plan ahead.

I'm pretty much taking the best player available at any position as it's hard to plan with so many picks in between your next one.

bgt2110
I only knew Maclin was gone because I was going to take him a few rounds ago and went with Tate instead.

When I saw you take him I was like "what!" I thought I got confused and he was available.

I have been marking them off a spreadsheet in great detail, must have missed him. Murphy's Law says the one i missed would have to be the guy i picked:oops:

Glad you picked it up when you did, thanks mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This might be a stupid question - but is anyone else having problems with the spreadsheet? The squad list is fine and appears to be up to date, but when I just went to check the spreadsheet, the draft list is blank.

This might be a stupid question - but is anyone else having problems with the spreadsheet? The squad list is fine and appears to be up to date, but when I just went to check the spreadsheet, the draft list is blank.
Same thing i had too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back