Meet Up The 2015 Pre + Post Match Meet-up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Here we go again... 1st game at home means 1st meet up (officially anyway)

If anyone is up for a beer, softdrink, chinwag or even heated debate come along to the Lord of the Isles across the road (sorta) from KP on Sunday at say... umm 11.30ish.

I am assuming the usual crew in The rabbi , Son of God and Shell will be in attendance.

For anyone that hasn't been before I strongly recommend it, great way to meet some like minded cats fans before the game for a laugh and to put some faces to names. Also generally have some great footy discussions before the game and often slurred discussions if we reconvene after.

Would LOVE to see some new faces along even just for 15 mins.

I know exactly why as I'm sure you do....
I even hit show ignored content.. i genuinely checked before starting. Must have just missed it.

I am assuming the usual crew in The rabbi , Son of God and Shell will be in attendance.

For anyone that hasn't been before I strongly recommend it, great way to meet some like minded cats fans before the game for a laugh and to put some faces to names. Also generally have some great footy discussions before the game and often slurred discussions if we reconvene after.

Would LOVE to see some new faces along even just for 15 mins.

I'm a maybe at this stage. If I can tee up an extra membership/res seat at KP with a friend, I'll probably head down.

And if I can get up early enough, also thinking Warf Shed for breakfast, if anyone is keen for that also.

I'm a maybe at this stage. If I can tee up an extra membership/res seat at KP with a friend, I'll probably head down.

And if I can get up early enough, also thinking Warf Shed for breakfast, if anyone is keen for that also.
Where the hell is the Warf Shed?

At Eastern beach.
Well there you go... never heard of it haha

I won't be able to do breaky regardless sorry... already stretching my leave pass to get away before midday as it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there you go... never heard of it haha

I won't be able to do breaky regardless sorry... already stretching my leave pass to get away before midday as it is

It's okay am used to telling ppl who live in Geelong about stuff in Geelong. :p

Remember talking to Eliza on the phone one time, directing her to where I was. I was on Ryrie St. o_O

It's okay am used to telling ppl who live in Geelong about stuff in Geelong. :p

Remember talking to Eliza on the phone one time, directing her to where I was. I was on Ryrie St. o_O
In my defense I have lived in Geelong 2 years... and I still don't do well with street names in Ballarat where I spent 28 years...

Hmm might think about going to this one, but that might depend on how the team sheet looks.

You have to reserve your seat yeah? And where do you park? At the ground or Willo_'s house?

Hmm might think about going to this one, but that might depend on how the team sheet looks.

You have to reserve your seat yeah? And where do you park? At the ground or Willo_'s house?
s**t if you come to this one I then owe you a Melbourne game don't I

You are welcome to park at my place if you feel like a 15k walk to the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Back