Golf The 2022: The 150th Open Championship (St Andrews Old Course)

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith was holing putts from everywhere yesterday, yet can't buy a putt today..?
While Hovland, McIlroy and others have solid rounds going, Smith just needs to hang tough, keep hitting greens and rolling them at the hole...

Probably lost his opportunity today. Can't be shooting over par when your main competition are shooting 65s and everyone in the top 10 were under par. Has to somehow find his mojo back from round 2 and hope both Rory and Viktor don't hole everything like today.

Probably lost his opportunity today. Can't be shooting over par when your main competition are shooting 65s and everyone in the top 10 were under par. Has to somehow find his mojo back from round 2 and hope both Rory and Viktor don't hole everything like today.
Ugly Rd for Cam

Both viktor and Rory have history of crap final rounds

There's still hope but I think Cam would need a 64

Ugly Rd for Cam

Both viktor and Rory have history of crap final rounds

There's still hope but I think Cam would need a 64
It's doable certainly but if 1 of the top 2 shoot anything more than 2 under tomorow nobody else behind them I think will catch up. Rory deserves it. Been a few years since he last won a major and this would be number 5 for him. Would much rather him than an arrogant yank saluting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm an optimist.

Rory & Victor due for a 70+ and Cameron for a 66- 😀

Scott on the 1st tee, he'll probably need to shoot the course record to have any chance here..!

The way the commentators have been talking up Rory all day and week, you think he had already won the Open.

Last day, anything can happen on a course where scoring will be free but a bad lay in a pot bunker could kill a round. Looking forward to this.

Concur, a lot of golf to play, if Smith get's on a roll while Hovland and McInroy don't - who knows...

Yep, not sure I recall every hearing so much blatant barracking for any player from the commentators yesterday, specifically from Trevor Immelman who sounds like he's got cash riding on a Rory win...

Last edited:
Getting very interesting.

Cameron -2 after 5...awesome!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back