SA The Adelaide Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

those 2 are worth the 2 day drive alone
When I was a kid during school holidays I'd go up to Roxby with my old man if there were spare seats on the plane and we'd always end up at Andamooka at some point. Those opal mining towns are something else.

2 days from where.

Have you been to them ?
i came from adelaide and factored in the drive home (hence the 2 days)

yes i have, they are spectactular at sunset

Saw a bloke run out of the bottle o on South Terrace last night with two undercover cops in hot pursuit, they got him pretty quick, blue and white rocked up pretty quickly!

The offender had no chance, these cops were fit as *, they were like the T1000 chasing him ha ha

Cheap entertainment for you .

Saw a bloke run out of the bottle o on South Terrace last night with two undercover cops in hot pursuit, they got him pretty quick, blue and white rocked up pretty quickly!

The offender had no chance, these cops were fit as *, they were like the T1000 chasing him ha ha
Bugger all on South Terrace, used to work on that street. Interesting in the park lands at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah for sure, see a few local dribblers around the traps.

My workmate smokes and he's had his pack raided by the locals asking for a smoke. Absolutely made a few of their days that's for sure!
The locals there are at least friendlier than the North Terrace locals. Nothing but abuse, shouting, swearing etc up there. The South Terrace locals say good morning rather than ask for anything in my experience.

The locals there are at least friendlier than the North Terrace locals. Nothing but abuse, shouting, swearing etc up there. The South Terrace locals say good morning rather than ask for anything in my experience.

The pub we were at was the Elephant and Castle, I must say the staff and patrons were very friendly.

Particularly the waitress, I know what their game was though obvs

Here now, I enjoy Adelaide. In a boring ******* Teams session now, will hit up Hindley st for a beer straight after!
Good time to be over with Fringe starting tonight. Tad warm but should be a good night!

West End for sure, always drink the local brew, few Swan lagers in Perth earlier in the week. Actually this temp is kind of a relief, * me Perth was hot.
* why drink west end, Coopers is a much better local brew.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back