The Adelaide United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Really enjoy watching this Adelaide team play at home, now to translate that into away results and we will be very hard to stop next season. Hopefully we can keep the same side for next season as that really would put us in a good spot, Zullo will leave but that was kind of expected.

Really enjoy watching this Adelaide team play at home, now to translate that into away results and we will be very hard to stop next season. Hopefully we can keep the same side for next season as that really would put us in a good spot, Zullo will leave but that was kind of expected.
There is still some rumours going around that we may be able to hold onto him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weve played some quality opposition during that period and were very unlucky against the Wanderers. Adelaide, Brisbane, Victory then daylight.

I reckon we are in the box seat for 2nd.

Current standings

1. Brisbane Roar - 51 pts
2. CCM - 39 pts
3. WSW - 38 pts
4. Adelaide United - 37 pts
5. Victory - 37 pts
6. Sydney FC - 33 pts

Fixtures of interest this week:

Adelaide v Heart
WSW v Brisbane
Perth v CCM

I reckon:

We'll beat Heart
WSW v Brisbane will end in a draw
Perth will play for pride and beat CCM. Remember CCM is very shaky this season (especially away)

Standings:

2. Adelaide United 40 pts
3. WSW - 39 pts (draw)
4. CCM - 39 pts

Then it's in our hands whether we finish 2nd or not.

Go you REDS!! :D

What are your thoughts guys on Cassio's future??
He has only played 1 or 2 games this season and it's very unlikely he'll play again this season.
Will he announce his retirement??
I personally hope he doesn't retire and for him to have a injury free season next season.
I miss seeing our pocket rocket sprint down the wings, making a fool out of opposition defenders. :(

I said a the beginning of the year he was cooked, here we are at tye end of the season and he wont play again this campaign. We wont lose him to the club, hes an Aussie nowadays and loves the city and the club.

He'll move into mentoring and coaching

I wouldn't risk it, buy them beforehand.

Nah it won't sell out. If we were playing Victory, then yes, you would have to pre-purchase tickets. I reckon we could get around 12 tomorrow night, but it won't sell out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back