The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I will describe how the game went after we led 27-1 and then what happened for the rest of the first half.

Think of Sydney as Vinnie Jones and Carlton as Paul Gascogne.
Sydney as Roy Keane and Carlton as Alf-Inge Haaland or Sydney as Kevin Muscat and Carlton as Christophe Dugarry/Craig Bellamy/Matty Holmes/Ashley Ward/Adria Zahra

Sydney as Roy Keane and Carlton as Alf-Inge Haaland or Sydney as Kevin Muscat and Carlton as Christophe Dugarry/Craig Bellamy/Matty Holmes/Ashley Ward/Adria Zahra

I used to play indoor soccer in the same team around 1998-2000 with Adrian Zahra’s brother and sometimes we’d be players short and he'd bring Adrian along to play. Mind you he was born in 1990, so was about 8 or 9 years old. He’d get the ball and then proceed to take on and beat 3 or 4 teenagers from the other team, consistently. Think Messi just making the opposition look stupid. I didn't watch the A-League by the time of that tackle and saw it replayed and never put two and two together until my dad said he used to play indoor with us.

In conclusion, Kevin Muscat is a campaigner.

Jimmy Webster areas here?

Just saw that Rankine too far call. Not surprised Collingwood were the beneficiaries of such a terrible free kick. Absolute horse shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back