Mod. Notice The Basketball Board Welcome Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i just had my snapback with sticker and tags dry-cleaned.

a_560x375.jpg

Five-star OP

Expecting a horde of new-wave Pelican fans to start swarming all over this board..

Any day now..
HAHAHAHAHHAHA yeah right. Only 2 more games of Hornets. I has a massive sad
But yes OP is of top notch quality, the more the merrier.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA yeah right. Only 2 more games of Hornets. I has a massive sad
But yes OP is of top notch quality, the more the merrier.

Stranger things have happened- see Thunder, Oklahoma.

I'm sad for the loss of Hornets too.. kinda hoping that Charlotte re-claims the name and colours, they're unique (and the Bobcats need an exorcism).

I'm tossing up whether to adopt Denver or Golden State for the play-offs.. looks like they'll play each other first-round too. Maybe the Warriors, given Curry has Hornet connections.. sweet stroke passed down, father to son- is there a sharpshooting gene?

Stranger things have happened- see Thunder, Oklahoma.

I'm sad for the loss of Hornets too.. kinda hoping that Charlotte re-claims the name and colours, they're unique (and the Bobcats need an exorcism).

I'm tossing up whether to adopt Denver or Golden State for the play-offs.. looks like they'll play each other first-round too. Maybe the Warriors, given Curry has Hornet connections.. sweet stroke passed down, father to son- is there a sharpshooting gene?
I'm the Knicks, we taught JR and T-Chan all they know! But i'll need to dry clean my snap back flat brim worn to the side and vintage Bernard King jersey amirite Vincent Chase

(Log in to remove this ad.)

due to relationship between players on your current roster with former clubs, you are able to support the following teams in the playoffs:

clips - al-farouq, gordon
spurs - mason
miami - smith
boston - rivers
grizz - henry
utah/gws/pacers/bulls - amundson
nets - anderson

due to relationship between players on your current roster with former clubs, you are able to support the following teams in the playoffs:

clips - al-farouq, gordon
spurs - mason
miami - smith
boston - rivers
grizz - henry
utah/gws/pacers/bulls - amundson
nets - anderson

Nay, it is written in the stars- I shall cheer for the Warriors, and then Steph Curry will come to New Orleans under the Father/Son rule.

Hodges

where art thou?

Laying low, inundated with work brah. Also, this is the worst offseason imaginable. Raps laid a turd this year (so a normal year), and now I cant even look forward to the draft cause OKC has the pick. campaigners ****ed.

At least Valuncunius is going to be an beast. Kid is speshal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back