Games & Recreation The Bigfooty 2015 Death List

Remove this Banner Ad

So how long did it take people to nominate Jules Biachi? ... Or would that have broken any of the rules I read but already forgot?
Seems to be improving and got burned by MS last year.

I was going to have a go at this, but never noticed the thread. Ah well. Hopefully Murray Walker, Schumacher, Jim Nabors, Jimmy Carter, Bert Newton can hang on for one more year.

Martin Crowe will be 48 easy points gone begging. Hopefully he can at least see NZ win the World Cup though.

Going by YouDontKnowJack's form, Billy Connolly is as good as gone.

I nominated Jules before the last update on his condition which indicates small improvement.

Anyway I would be happy if I don't cash in on his points, hope him and Schumi make full recoveries (however unlikely it may appear to be at the moment).

A lot of us seem to have nominated George HW Bush - is there something we're missing? I nominated him but only really because the last time I saw him he looked close to it.

A lot of us seem to have nominated George HW Bush - is there something we're missing? I nominated him but only really because the last time I saw him he looked close to it.
Had him last year but I think his condition is pretty much the same even though he just went to hospital. Only ten points, so I reckon there are better options.

I nominated Jules before the last update on his condition which indicates small improvement.

Anyway I would be happy if I don't cash in on his points, hope him and Schumi make full recoveries (however unlikely it may appear to be at the moment).

Think I chose the wrong George Bush... :oops:

It's not me saying it. There's no way 95% of the world's population couldn't afford to do what the Schumacher's are doing.
Yep. No doubt the care he can afford has played a big part in getting him this far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back