Games & Recreation The Bigfooty 2015 Death List

Remove this Banner Ad

Stu had been sick for quite some time. He spoke at the Espy awards about 3 weeks ago, and I was hoping he'd make it til the end of the year, because it was obvious he was very close to the end.

Was hard to put him on the list TBH, he has been one of my favorite US sports broadcasters and presenters for a long time. One of the very best in the biz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to be improving and got burned by MS last year.
Saw he was but only after submitted nominations, decided to keep him though because if he does the right thing by me and goes backwards and dies he's worth a heap of points.

Surprised weren't more nominations for Martin Crowe, esepcially as he came out a few weeks back and said public he has no more than about 3 months to live.

You should put up a list anyway The Falcon Strike

Just to see how you go even if your points don't count towards the official leaderboard.

Leave it with me - i'll try and get something public by the end of the week. Might even theme it

Legendary Aussie actor and star of cinematic classics The Time Machine, The Birds, 101 Dalmations, Inglourious Basterds and Welcome To Woop Woop. RIP.
Also in an extremely good Twilight Zone episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back