Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you all are rolling your eyes but;

- starting acting cbf after the above advice

- jumped back on tinder and met up with a 5.56 and had secs

- she went strawberry fields this weekend, I went dromana

- she had no reception, but didn't text her or anything

- she texts me as soon as she gets reception, tries to lock in plans.

- I had bball at 930, went there for a smoke at 8, she insists she'll sleep at mine after bball

- acting jealous IRT a bird that went dromana with us that I've put away in the past that she's aware of

- parents are away, she just messaged me asking what time I'll be home because she wants to make dinner

- we had loose plans to see hunger games, she followed them up, booked tickets for tomorrow night

what. is. this.

She wants a relationship without any of the responsibility.

Keep trying to detach, if she keeps behaving like this, tell her flat out its all or nothing.

Rather than derailing the Tinder thread my updates as a newly single guy will go in this thread instead.

*Met up with the Ukranian girl who offered to help me move house last night for a couple of beers, she's a pretty funny person and gorgeous to boot.
*Inviting a Polish friend around tomorrow night for dinner to celebrate moving in. She's made it pretty clear she's dtf.
*Met up with Canadian girl from Tinder and went for hot chocolate. She's pretty chill, very study focused. Will see how it goes.
*Meeting up with a different Polish girl from Tinder tonight for a beer.
*Off to a nearby city this weekend to see a Turkish friend who recently moved to Poland. We've done the deed the last couple of times we've met up but I'm thinking I'd rather not this time.

In a nutshell it's probably too much at this point but it will filter out over the next couple of weeks.

Girl who I've know for a couple of years. Seemed keen at one stage, then not. She's friends with a few guys I'm reasonable friends with, really good friends with one who is a top bloke. Anyway she seems keen again. Bad idea? I'm thinking so.

Why is it a bad idea? What's the downside?

I suppose having to continually see her if I'm reading it wrong/or things don't end too well. I suppose usually when I met some girl it's some random I meet during a night out or out and about. Not someone with a large group of mutual friends.

Might just be a gut feeling/overthinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose having to continually see her if I'm reading it wrong/or things don't end too well. I suppose usually when I met some girl it's some random I meet during a night out or out and about. Not someone with a large group of mutual friends.

Might just be a gut feeling/overthinking.
If you're this hesitant about it and you're overthinking it so much and need reassurance on an internet forum do you really think you'll have the confidence to pull it off when the heat is on?

If you're this hesitant about it and you're overthinking it so much and need reassurance on an internet forum do you really think you'll have the confidence to pull it off when the heat is on?

Haha. I ain't that bad. She is a friend as well. Not usually how I do it. I don't bother with people at the workplace, friends of good friends usually as I can't be bothered with the hassle. Causing problems with work/causing problems with friends. But I guess I've never really had anyone interesting in that situation anyway. So I'll see what happens.

Yeah perhaps.

For me Text message > anything. I hate talking on the phone.
Same here. Can't stand any phone, at least the voice calling part of it. It borders on a phobia with me for some reason and causes my anxiety to ramp up. I can handle it with people I know well after some time but never actually like it.

For that reason, at least in the early stages, I've never asked for a number. If if a girl has instead asked me, I would suddenly feel very awkward and find almost any excuse to seek an alternative method. Thankfully these days with things like FB or Kik messenger etc you have plenty of alternatives. I know that sounds pretty ****ed up, but this is the way some people are.

Same here. Can't stand any phone, at least the voice calling part of it. It borders on a phobia with me for some reason and causes my anxiety to ramp up. I can handle it with people I know well after some time but never actually like it.

For that reason, at least in the early stages, I've never asked for a number. If if a girl has instead asked me, I would suddenly feel very awkward and find almost any excuse to seek an alternative method. Thankfully these days with things like FB or Kik messenger etc you have plenty of alternatives. I know that sounds pretty ****ed up, but this is the way some people are.

I completely and utterly agree with you, 100%. I feel your pain T2B.

Worst job ever at work when my coordinator (not often luckily) gives me a massive list of parents to ring up. ****en hate it.

If I know the person well, I'm fine with talking on the phone.

Calling clients/colleagues/bosses sometimes gets me concerned because I can't see their body language or exert any body language myself. It can get a little awkward at times, especially if they have a monotone, where I then have to bring my tone down to their tone and all I'm left with is a monotonous conversation with some dry 60 year old dickhead who has less of an idea of IPO law than the girl who gives me my bagel with cream cheese at Argos.

If I know the person well, I'm fine with talking on the phone.

Calling clients/colleagues/bosses sometimes gets me concerned because I can't see their body language or exert any body language myself. It can get a little awkward at times, especially if they have a monotone, where I then have to bring my tone down to their tone and all I'm left with is a monotonous conversation with some dry 60 year old dickhead who has less of an idea of IPO law than the girl who gives me my bagel with cream cheese at Argos.
Exactly :p avoid phone reviews like the plague for financial planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back