Food, Drink & Dining Out The breakfast thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I normally don't eat breakfast*. Just some toast if I do.

*inb4 "that's unhealthy"

Depends.

Weetbixs with sultanas and milk.
Oats (generally homemade Bircher Muesli, sometimes cooked oats).
Your average cereal fare (Milo, Crunchy Nut, Mini-wheats or whatever's in the pantry).
Once or twice a fortnight Lebanese pastries (Lebo pizza, Manouch, cheese pastry or a combination).

Might chuck in an egg if I'm feeling particularly rebellious and on the very odd occasion toast (mixed grain of course) and jam goes alright.

Protein-1st.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

depends. Been having hot cross buns lately, but the last two had gone mouldy.

So just had baked beans.

Not sure what I'll have tomorrow- no more baked beans and I didn't get more hot cross buns.

I love breakfast foods

Usually just right or vita brits, or toast. Sometimes Porridge in winter months. Sometimes carmens no fruit muesli and vanilla yoghurt

I'll also at various times make bacon and eggs (two rasher to one egg), cinnamon toast, scrambled eggs and even french toast.

Three best word in the english dictionary are all day breakfast

Three Weet-Bix, Greek yoghurt, a bit of toasted muesli, usually a sliced banana, kiwi fruit or berries on top. Stewed rhubarb instead of fruit if I have it.

Orange juice if I can be bothered squeezing it.

Breakfast is the king of meals.

So far I'm the only one on this thread who regularly has Vegemite on toast for breakfast - and I'm freakin' Seppo. What's the matter with you people? Also iced tea, no sugar, every morning. Coffee sours my guts, and decaf is one of the most idiotic ideas ever conceived. If I've been drinking a lot of beer in the week, I'll take on a banana to up the potassium I've pissed off (like this morning in fact)

Favorite breakfast is Eggs Benedict Florentine with smoked salmon, but I only go through that much trouble if I've had a girl stay over....and she doesn't want Vegemite.

Cereal- weet bix, sultana bran, corn flakes,

but the all time favourite breakfast from yesteryear is a couple of smokes and a coffee...I was so happy back then...

Thread needs multiple voting options. I'm usually toast (vegemite/peanut butter/cheese) and a milo or coffee depending on what I feel like. Sometimes I skip breakfast when I sleep in and go straight to lunch and sometimes I cook bacon and eggs when I can be bothered. Definitely no set routine or regularity.

What do bigfooty people have for breakfast? l normally have weetbix and oats together and sometimes toast (boring l know).

I have a concoction of cereals: multi-grain Weetbix's, All Bran, and muesli, topped with 2 spoonfuls of Sustagen with sliced banana or sliced strawberry topped with So Good soy milk*, in a mid-sized bowl, with 2 or 3 toast with real butter, and a soy* flat-white coffee (2 sugars, please). Powers me up for the day ahead.

* can't drink cow's milk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back