The Brisbane Roar Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You went a bit early on that one.

Broich's strike that wasn't allowed was an absolute rocket - and it WAS a goal.

Hearing Fransceco Totti's name being mentioned. The club have admitted their interest.

you are a bit late on that one

"Roar vice-chairman Chris Fong is hoping to sign 37-year-old World Cup winner Totti as a marquee player as early as next season".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-07/brisbane-roar-chasing-italian-legend-totti/5306772

The hunt for Francesco Totti is over before it could really begin at Brisbane after the Roar dismissed reports they are interested in the Italian superstar.

Fong claimed he had merely been asked by the Italian newspaper for his thoughts on 37-year-old World Cup winner Totti while visiting Belgium for meetings with officials from CS Vise, also owned by the Bakrie Group.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8811196

The hunt for Francesco Totti is over before it could really begin at Brisbane after the Roar dismissed reports they are interested in the Italian superstar.

Fong claimed he had merely been asked by the Italian newspaper for his thoughts on 37-year-old World Cup winner Totti while visiting Belgium for meetings with officials from CS Vise, also owned by the Bakrie Group.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8811196

A day is a long time in soccer :thumbsu:

It would be so sweet to go it against them.

It's unlikely that I will get to see Australia win a world cup, Roar win an ACL or Everton win the league at Analfield with Hibbo scoring a last minute winner in front of the kop, but the Roar winning the league against that lot would be the next best thing.

It's unlikely that I will get to see Australia win a world cup, Roar win an ACL or Everton win the league at Analfield with Hibbo scoring a last minute winner in front of the kop, but the Roar winning the league against that lot would be the next best thing.

Just a reminder that WSW are in the competition now. I'd rather lift it at Parra. just unfortunate that it's a few weeks away.

quiet you! You will enjoy Mersysides greatness in the top 4! :p

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Roar for getting the first piece of silverware on offer.

Hopefully we'll be your opponent for the bigger title a few weeks down the track.
After what happened with the 2013 ACL, I'd say the Premiers Plate is now the bigger prize (just incase the AFC decide to cut our allocation to 1.5 again).

But last night was THE most satisying way to win it, injury time wondergoal winner in front of the Den against that lot with Muscat as manager!

Pre match?
Yeah pre-match, I'm usually upstairs

Although the last game I spent most of the pre-match at the Caxton as it was the only pub showing the Lions game :mad:

Hopefully my current financial situation allows me to grab tickets, If it doesn't, I'll... still be at the Hotel LA upstairs bar in the lead up to the game but will watch the game from the bar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back