Podcast The Captains! - BF Port Podcast Ep. 3.59

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my god skype what did you do

Macca19 , expressed as a percentage of how long the editing would normally take, how long did the editing for this one take?

At least I sound less like I'm podcasting from the toilet

Wait, people podcast NOT from the toilet?
No, I definitely was podcasting from the toilet but it didn't sound like I was.

The wonders of technology.

No, I definitely was podcasting from the toilet but it didn't sound like I was.

The wonders of technology.

Phew, there I was thinking I'd installed a bar fridge in there for nothing.

Phew, there I was thinking I'd installed a bar fridge in there for nothing.
Wow, I guess alcohol enemas must really be a big deal in the raman household.

A good discussion on the whole. The one thing it could have touched on more was, given we have three mids, a ruck, and half back (Hammer now) and two defenders, do we suffer at all from having no one forward of centre in the leadership group. And if so, given making it even larger would be over the top who makes way for a forward? And which forward should/could put their hand up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to that I've gone from about 60% trade Lobbe to 95% trade Lobbe. It really is the best thing for the club. He would attract offers. He would know he'll get more game time elsewhere.

If all the WADA stuff was done and dusted I'm certain he would be on the table.

Redden on the Rookie list and/or someone new who's just okay in the late draft or PSD, plus Frampton and Howard. Then Trengove, Westhoff and Dixon in the 22. I'd be comfortable.

[QUOTEcharcolechaddy, post: 41106815, member: 70034"]With our captain's what do you guys think of positional captains, e.g Trengrove defensive captain Jonus vc.[/QUOTE]
Do we have to have a c and vc for the bench? I like your suggestion but get rid of the three vc'$ and have one c and two vc's down either end of the ground.

Did a good effort in judging a role where we don't get any where near the amount of information as the coaches - re leadership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back