The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

McBuckets will get plenty of minutes I think. I mean the whole organisation has a huge hard on for him, moved heaven and earth on draft day to get him. We also struggle to score and that's all he does, is score. He will find minutes. Particularly now that Melo isnt coming.

Well we're clearly too stacked in bigs and not in wings. Not a bad thing, our bigs of Noah/Gibson/Gasol/Mirotic are going to be a massive strength. But we desperately need a scorer to pair with Butler at the other of the 2/3 positions.

At the moment we have Snell, MDjr and McDermott who we hope can fill this role. The 2 young ones there I have faith in, but are either of them a starting scorer on a championship team? Got my doubts.
It's now a trade situation for us - need to package Randolph + unguaranteeds +draft pick(s) + Dunleavy if necessary to get the best scorer we can for somewhere around the $6-7mill mark. Not sure who that is, would've loved Pierce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to admit there is one thing I'll miss and that's hearing his voice all game long. Was always entertaining hearing him yell out things like:

"Gimme that!"

"Grab it Jo!"

"Ahhhhh!!" Whenever he missed a shot.

"Block his a**!"

Have to admit there is one thing I'll miss and that's hearing his voice all game long. Was always entertaining hearing him yell out things like:

"Gimme that!"

"Grab it Jo!"

"Ahhhhh!!" Whenever he missed a shot.

"Block his a**!"

its ok. you have

It would be cool if we could somehow squeeze Jordan Crawford on to the roster. Reckon we need at least one genuine SG and I like Crawford's game.

Anybody seen the highlights of the showcase. D-Rose looked great....Pau or not, I'm excited for this year

Another super team to contend with yayyyy. On the bright side though teams like Dallas and SA have shown you can beat them with good D, ball movement and 3pt shooting so that's what we're going to need. Do we have enough 3pt shooters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back