The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

That first quarter :cry:

Then we still managed to be in front at HT despite Rose not having scored!

What's with all the three point attempts all of a sudden?

Jimmy stepped up big again (apart from the missed FTs). Played 46 minutes though...

Hopefully Mirotic is OK.

They are doubling him every time which is why Derrick and Jimmy are going nuts

Exactly, they saw enough of him during the year.. Still a few chances to get the ball in low though..

Just get things right this series before the Cavs. I watched them again today and while they are coasting a bit we can definitely beat them.... I'm really excited by our chances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure why i'm meant to think the Bucks are gonna win, we've cruised in game 1 and 2

had a bad first quarter in game 2 and thats about it

Get the Brooms out boys and girls and lets sweep this series.

Great to see Derrick attack like he did, he was awesome. LOVED seeing Thibs adjust his rotation with Snell over Kirk and Butler has destroyed Middleton (Apart from that crucial minute) this series.

Firstly Patty Mills well done.
now onto the Bulls.
Great to See Rose taking the game on, but really disappointed with the last 3 min of regular time. we have the best player getting to the line the year in Butler and I don't think that they got the ball to him at all in the last 3 min. that game never should have gone into OT.

Firstly Patty Mills well done.
now onto the Bulls.
Great to See Rose taking the game on, but really disappointed with the last 3 min of regular time. we have the best player getting to the line the year in Butler and I don't think that they got the ball to him at all in the last 3 min. that game never should have gone into OT.

Wasn't great but neither was the run that put us 18 down, The last couple of minutes were poor and the missed rotations that gave Middleton open looks need to be ironed out. Noah needs to be active offensively so they have to guard him.

The Shump Rose battle will be crucial next round, If Kyrie had to guard Rose we would have a distinct advantage.

Hopefully win game 4 and get home and rest and train for the week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back