Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cult of Robbo

Sightings, Visions, Ideas, Poems, Articles & Artefacts

monk.gif

Lectio difficilior potior

the more difficult reading is the stronger

Hath thou stumbled apon this thread and thou are confused on the path thou should take?

Then one must travel back in time to the ancient past when thy thread was all but in its infancy.

Page one of volume 2 clearly announces what The Cult of Robertus (Robbo) is here for on this earth.

It is to record, document and conserve, TGOs teachings, musings and insights, about the football universe, so us simple villagers, can pass onto, future BF generations.

It is a cross we are willing to bear..or bare..no it's bear Im pretty sure.

Join us. Or go back to reading Satan's scrolls penned by witches, Devils and the undead.

Yes that's right..Caro is a zombie!

He may have said 'those guys on the internet make fun of me' in a morose tone when questioned.

Yes Brother jazzee, I do remember that post. Someone stepped forward and approached TGO asking Him if He had knowledge of the Scrolls of the Cult.

It breaks my heart to think that Robbo believes He is made fun of here.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Praise be TGO.

Oh FFS this nutter is a piss wreck......

Whateley "but he did get him high though"..
Slobbo "no he didn't, look it is his body momentum"
Whateley "if you see there, he did hit him high with the elbow"
Slobbo "hmmm yer but it is only a glancing elbow that hits his forehead, free kick play on"

Hey Robinson, how about I just give you a glancing elbow to the forehead. How AFL 360 or the shitty rag he writes for, think that his opinion isn't clouded by the flask of whiskey in his coat pocket, or the bottle of Stones he has in the glovebox of his car, has me totally mind ****ed.

Cmon it's time for Slobbo to GTFO because he just keeps dribbling like a Kings Cross hooker.
You sound like a real tough guy
You also take a show about football seemingly way too seriously to let it affect you this much

I literally had a dream last night that I met Robbo on the street, he drove past me and told me the truth about Dusty Martin and that Collingwood and Sydney had offered him big deals and hence why the crowd were abusing him for not coming.
I then got into his little hatch and we drove to his house where he made some fried chips but ate them all before I could have any and we drank beers.

Unfortunately I woke up, but that really happened.
Was I touched from above from TGO?

I literally had a dream last night that I met Robbo on the street, he drove past me and told me the truth about Dusty Martin and that Collingwood and Sydney had offered him big deals and hence why the crowd were abusing him for not coming.
I then got into his little hatch and we drove to his house where he made some fried chips but ate them all before I could have any and we drank beers.

Unfortunately I woke up, but that really happened.
Was I touched from above from TGO?

You saw the light??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The evil heretic Fat Prick has again besmirched TGO naming him as his "Gibberer of the Week" - some of the claims were that TGO needed an interpreter to decode his teachings. Fat Prick is obviously unaware of our Cult and how we ritually interpret the offerings.

Fat Pick must be stopped - or enlightened a.s.a.p.

Here is the link:
Go to 31:25 to hear the mighty Paz.

I've listened to the insightful words of our Leader so many times and have tears everytime.

I'd like to see TGO drive a red hot tipped 4 prong pitchfork straight into the pea size heart of Fattis Prickis...and then have wild, vicious pitbulls finish him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back