Competitions The Demons Board $10 Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

And for nickgrant69 i havent had time to do the form on the horses this week mate, been very busy with drama after drama, probably won't have time to do much tonight either, so i cant with any confidence give you any load up, best of the best stuff this weekend.

If i was going to steer you into one i would say: SYD Race 5 #3 A Time for War around the $8 -$9 price. The fillies have been dominating everything this Autumn carnival thats why both the favs, Peggy Jean and Believe Yourself, look very hard to beat in this. While i do agree they will be hard to beat ill be having a big Each Way bet on A Time for War (1 unit the win 3 units the place) for one very good reason, this race is completely devoid of speed and A Time for War should lead or sit outside the leader. All of the major players like to get back and come home hard, hence, this will play in any decent on speeds horses favour. He is bit of a mongrel of a horse (plays up in barriers, sweats up before races, lays out in the straight) but he has had two starts for two wins and was much better behaved last start, one can only think his manners will improve again at his third time out on race day. Wet track also no problem.

Not saying he is a dirty stinking moral and one of the favs may also see what i see and be in a more prominent position with the lack of speed in the race or simply blow them away. If you are going to have a bet, bet at least twice the amount you do on the win on the place. Should see a collect and profit if the race pans out as i see it.

I will be having a 1/2 unit bet on the Quinella with A Time for War and Peggy Jean as well.

Just withdrawing all of my savings now

I absolutely hate this round. I'm seeing nothing I'm overly happy with. I'll mull it over for a while and try to find some balls to back something more adventurous than Port @$1.15 Someone talk me into Melbourne at the line, I really don't rate Carlton.

Ive had good coin on every round of the season so far but couldnt find anything interesting this round

For A11dAtP0w3R

Ill have 10 on PA at the line of (-34.5)

I like your theory. Back against anything i do on Friday night, sure fire way to win.
Tonight was good but the weekend is not over. Wife is letting me turn the living room into a tab tomorrow. 2 eskys 4 tvs 4 daily teles 2 phone accounts 10 mates and a lot of Booze :)

Tonight was good but the weekend is not over. Wife is letting me turn the living room into a tab tomorrow. 2 eskys 4 tvs 4 daily teles 2 phone accounts 10 mates and a lot of Booze :)

Sounds like every Saturday at my house....minus the wife.

You drink/punt at East Lakes FC at all, Boris? Good mate of mine lives in Canberra, whenever im up there thats the place we go to for a punt and beer. Rarely ever any chicks in there (except my mates misses who tags along like a bad smell and trys to control his wallet), so i can swear at the TV screens as much as i like, which is nice. Mind you didnt have much to swear about when i was up your way last Boxing Day, probably a top 5 day of my punting life. The winners were raining down, probably threw less than ten tickets in the bin for the whole day.

Sounds like every Saturday at my house....minus the wife.

You drink/punt at East Lakes FC at all, Boris? Good mate of mine lives in Canberra, whenever im up there thats the place we go to for a punt and beer. Rarely ever any chicks in there (except my mates misses who tags along like a bad smell and trys to control his wallet), so i can swear at the TV screens as much as i like, which is nice. Mind you didnt have much to swear about when i was up your way last Boxing Day, probably a top 5 day of my punting life. The winners were raining down, probably threw less than ten tickets in the bin for the whole day.
I have been known to venture that way mate but not all that often. Clubs are generally pretty quiet on the female front. Need to hit the town for that. Eastlake is good after the cricket or footy at Manuka but I must say I don't think I've ever had a day like my best are generally One good win followed by a lot of junk.

Threw a $5 Hail Mary on as well for fun... And $509-1 of course :)
una6ugad.jpg
This bad boy is still kicking :)

This bad boy is still kicking :)

Great going mate.

Hope you have the account ready and loaded to lay off if you come down to the last two matches of that multi?

F&$king saints

Yea, at least its wasnt heartbreaking though, over very early.

In the spirit of Bluelegs aka Captain Hindsight, i backed all three winners today, very happy. Oh sorry, gotta stay in character "I cant believe you didnt back Adelaide, what were you thinking?"

In the spirit of Bluelegs aka Captain Hindsight, i backed all three winners today, very happy. Oh sorry, gotta stay in character "I cant believe you didnt back Adelaide, what were you thinking?"
Cant believe you guys didnt back melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you'd be proud mate. Put a bet on the wrong donkey last night and it ran in @ $57 :)

In other news, I had $6.88 on my tips this week (on sportsbet) paying something like $94. And I got 8/9 because of Sydney getting rolled by the Roos. Spewing! Would've won around $600! :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back